takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
The new Civic looks VERY good in white! I especially like the front end and how the details pop with the contrast between black, chrome and white. I also like the red sedan.
Sponsored

randY49

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thetailpipe.com
Vehicle(s)
1988 CRX Si, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
That chrome nose would look better in black or body color. Not sure if it's the white, but the chrome bothers me more on this car than on others we've seen.

Reactions: Ken

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
I was admittedly one of those people whining about the increase in exterior dimensions, but it doesn't appear that the 10th-gen is that much bigger than its predecessor. Maybe it's the camera angles. In any case, I'm dying to see the sedan in Si trim. Any day now, Honda?
Yea the sedan has looks pretty big in some photos by itself so I don't blame anyone that thought it was a huge car. But these side by side next to the 09 Si shows it isn't huge.

benjaminh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX Orchid
Wow that looks hot. Hard to believe it's a Civic. I want one....

Razer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HR-V
Red looks GREAT! I love that red on the car though the red I have on my personal car right now is actually brighter I think I like that shade in the photo a lot.

I do despise the wheels on the white car, those are awful. I looked, looked again, left and came back to look again and I was correct and they never got better. Honda wheels are a weak point at least here in the USA, in other countries I see better designs on the same cars at times so maybe I jut don't have the taste of others? I just want to see the Red on a Si sedan now.....

Also, the black plastic on the front is not too bad but I do agree it looks out of place on the rear there set in the bumpers. That looks bad and I have disliked it from the first glance and it will never grow on me either. I'm assuming the Si will be better here too. See these Fiats for example:

Sport model with stupid black things in bumper
http://image.automobilemag.com/f/37280557+q100+re0/2012-fiat-500-sport-rear-view.jpg

Abarth with no stupid bumper black things
http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadt.../2012-Fiat-500-Abarth-rear-three-quarters.jpg

Even the normal base model without black bumper insets
http://www.allpar.com/photos/fiat/500.jpg

Last edited:

Tegster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra (Tafetta White)
I do despise the wheels on the white car, those are awful. I looked, looked again, left and came back to look again and I was correct and they never got better. Honda wheels are a weak point at least here in the USA, in other countries I see better designs on the same cars at times so maybe I jut don't have the taste of others? I just want to see the Red on a Si sedan now.....

Also, the black plastic on the front is not too bad but I do agree it looks out of place on the rear there set in the bumpers. That looks bad and I have disliked it from the first glance and it will never grow on me either. I'm assuming the Si will be better here too. See these Fiats for example:
I don't like any of the wheels so far. The Si better get a nice set. But wheels are about the easiest styling thing to change, just swap out for aftermarket of your liking. Could be an improvement in looks and performance too if they weigh less than factory.

I think black plastic will be there on Si too but I hope it gets some mesh in the air intake areas like on the concept coupe.

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
I cant wait to see what people do to these! They look like a great platform for some coils and a set of wheels for sure! I also cant wait to see what they look like when that chrome piece above the headlights looks like blacked out. The red really suits the car well, and the red looks great

gofastcivicsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civicsi15
Yuck. It looks bad in white looks bad because of all the black plastic pieces on the front and back. And the wheels are hideous.
All in all, it looks just like a Kia.
Yuck must refer that your not oriented well with engineering

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
That pic of the red touring a few posts above might have just sealed the deal for me hah.

Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBR600RR
That pic of the red touring a few posts above might have just sealed the deal for me hah.
Yea it's the hottest color so far. Many too bold for most sedan owners but if you want some attention in a sedan you get it in a bright color like that :)
Sponsored