Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
[Admin Edit]:

We have our first FULL look at the new 2016 Honda Civic Sedan parked in Ann Arbor, Michigan! The unmistakable "boomerang" tail lights and the sleek greenhouse are seen carried over from the Civic Concept revealed at the 2015 New York International Auto Show.

With headlights that appear to be full LED, this vehicle is believed to be the touring model that sits atop the Civic X lineup.

With only days before the official reveal next Wednesday, September 16, it is no surprise we caught this prototype production-spec Civic X generation sedan in Michigan.

Honda Civic 10th gen Spotted: 2016 Honda Civic Sedan FULLY Revealed! 2016 civic back1
Honda Civic 10th gen Spotted: 2016 Honda Civic Sedan FULLY Revealed! 2016 civic side1
Honda Civic 10th gen Spotted: 2016 Honda Civic Sedan FULLY Revealed! 2016 civic front1

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Wow early reveal lol! So much more unique than the current sedan. Shame it didn't get the full wrap around tail lights like the coupe will have but I like the boomerang light shape.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
:headbang::confused1: :yes: live reveal here at CivicX.

Looks good, I'm psyched for the coupe and hatchback. I think with this style rear end they'll look awesome.

Type-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Fit Sport
BOOM there it is. Black out the chrome grill piece and window trim and you could have an even sportier look. Would go well with those two tone wheels - which are real nice btw.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
It looks like a hatchback.

Overall, it'll definitely look a lot better in a higher trim without the Kia wheels.

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
Great get!! love checking and seeing something new. The side and rear three quarter view is awesome.

SRASC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SiR
Country flag
Back is a little more sloped than I would like but aside from that, *thumbs up*

///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Compared to the current rear which is completely nondescript, this is better. Full wrap around lights would have been even more unique. That dart character line on the C pillar to break up the big C pillar space is a real nice touch.

martyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boring Accord family hauler
Can anyone tell what headlights those are - LED? And does that say Touring on the trunk?

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice! I was wondering when one would get caught uncovered. It also gives us a great look at what the front of the coupe will look like since that part is identical on both cars. Very nice indeed. Alot nicer looking than the current sedan. I like the sloped rear window and overall profile.

I believe this is a top of the line touring, it looks to have the full LED headlights.

Can't wait to see the coupe in all it's glory! Honda's got the styling spot on, now we can just hope and pray they got the engines and performance to match it.

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It looks like a hatchback.

Overall, it'll definitely look a lot better in a higher trim without the Kia wheels.
haha, this is the highest trim... this is a touring. You can tell by the LED headlights.
Sponsored