PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I can't decide between the Eibach ProKit Springs or the Sportlines for my 2020 Si Coupe. I originally was going to go with the Prokit but then I found out they recently released the sportlines for 2017+ Si's. I'm wondering if the sportlines would be too low? I plan on sticking with 18 inch wheels. My other question is if I go with the sportlines, will I need a camber kit? I can't decide now that there is another option to go lower on springs lol. Wondering if anyone with the sportlines none Si, think they are too low and have trouble getting in and out of places? Or if the Prokit ones are low enough "visually". The sportlines are currently sitting in my cart lol. Thanks for your help
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A camber kit is recommended for the Pro Kit and all but required for the Sportlines. I don't think you would ever find the Sportlines to be too low. Some people don't think the Pro Kit enough of a visible drop but that is personal preference. It is also worth mentioning that the Pro Kit is out of stock most place but because the Sportlines are new, they do seem to be readily available. Hope that helps!

OP
OP
PdxJose

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
A camber kit is recommended for the Pro Kit and all but required for the Sportlines. I don't think you would ever find the Sportlines to be too low. Some people don't think the Pro Kit enough of a visible drop but that is personal preference. It is also worth mentioning that the Pro Kit is out of stock most place but because the Sportlines are new, they do seem to be readily available. Hope that helps!
Gotcha, I know that the Pro Kit is available on Two Step Performance atm.. So I could get either one right now. But I don't think I want to run a camber kit right now...hmmm

OP
OP
PdxJose

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
NVM, the Pro Kit is sold out... It lets me buy but then if you scroll down, it says they're are sold out as but will ship out when they have stock.
Sponsored