Sport Touring Hatchback RARE in your area?

dragynslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport w/ HS
Country flag
lol.. I definitely don't like the design language of that car.. just puts me off.. like.. what are you? o_O
I used to own a Hyundai Veloster (in blue - but it's more like a purplish blue). The glass roof and rims were nice, as was the the backup sensors and pretty decent stereo (much nicer than the civic one) but overall, not a great car to drive and had a number of issues (sunroof cracked, mpg mileage scandal, car stalled when low on fuel lol). my first and last Hyundai/Kia for sure!
Sponsored

TAHONDA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord Sport
I used to own a Hyundai Veloster (in blue - but it's more like a purplish blue). The glass roof and rims were nice, as was the the backup sensors and pretty decent stereo (much nicer than the civic one) but overall, not a great car to drive and had a number of issues (sunroof cracked, mpg mileage scandal, car stalled when low on fuel lol). my first and last Hyundai/Kia for sure!
lol.. I had a kia rio5.. pretty decent.. I guess one of the main reasons I dislike the car is probably that it messes with my ocd.. the doors.. lol

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
There is an EX-L that parks near me, other than that I don't see any others on a regular basis. I saw a silver sport and a grey sport touring awhile back but that's it.

I very rarely see other hatches on my commute.

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
i agree, i live downtown and when i see a hatch, i rarely see a sport or a ST. 90% of the time it's an LX - which I almost got. but I wanted blue with HS and in Canada, the LX with HS only comes in 3 colours - or shades..black, grey and white
Yeah mine is white with hs. I waited 3 months to get a grey one and the dealer said they were unable to order a grey one. So I ended up with a white one. Do you know if the grey one is available? Also I am yet to see an LX with honda sensing other than mine.

dragynslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah mine is white with hs. I waited 3 months to get a grey one and the dealer said they were unable to order a grey one. So I ended up with a white one. Do you know if the grey one is available? Also I am yet to see an LX with honda sensing other than mine.
I wonder why Honda decided not to put it where their emblem is (like many other manufacturers) and instead put it in the bumper area

Alejoviejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cadillac CTS, 2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I have yet to see a ST in person. I've driven around large sections of my area and parts Atlanta and nothing. A bunch of HB but all lower trims

kcwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Apparently HBs of any trim level are rare in Dallas. I have seen one HB in person (maybe). Even the Sedan and Coupe aren't that common (yet). I see less than one 10th Gen a day driving around town (not counting the copycat EX-T in my office lot). :)

Prelude2CivicX

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 6 Speed M/T, 2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport, 1997 Lexus SC300
Country flag
Here in Los Angeles, 10th gens hatchback, and sedans are a dime a dozen I see a bunch of them of a daily basis here. I dont really see many coupes though now that I think about. I was actually a little sad last night when I saw one in a parking lot with severe front end damage already.

dragynslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I really wish we got the panoramic sunroof like the ones offered in the UK. Thats one thing I really liked in my Veloster is all that glass above, really felt nice and airy.

In Canada the CR-V gets a pano roof (I think it's not offered in the US), so I wonder why Honda won't bring more models here with that feature since it's already offered elsewhere (e.g. CR-V, HR-V, Civic, etc)

Honda Civic 10th gen Sport Touring Hatchback RARE in your area? civic

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
I wonder why Honda decided not to put it where their emblem is (like many other manufacturers) and instead put it in the bumper area
I only heard of toyota doing their sensors in their emblem. However I never tested acc with a Toyota but on my honda it works perfectly how it's programmed. Just as long as I don't rear end someone it should be fine

dragynslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I only heard of toyota doing their sensors in their emblem. However I never tested acc with a Toyota but on my honda it works perfectly how it's programmed. Just as long as I don't rear end someone it should be fine
Mazda, Hyundai also do it in certain models. I agree about how well it works though i never actually engaged the braking yet, just got the warnings

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
Mazda, Hyundai also do it in certain models. I agree about how well it works though i never actually engaged the braking yet, just got the warnings
Hey does yours make beeping noises when you get brake warnings? Mine just flashes brake with no noise?

dragynslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i get so many warnings LOL i think like you i just get the visual. but i get the lane mitigation so often (some of our highways in Toronto are in rough shape with lines all over the place). i sometimes turn that one off since it can be jarring with the shaking of the wheel and beeping.

Hey does yours make beeping noises when you get brake warnings? Mine just flashes brake with no noise?

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
i get so many warnings LOL i think like you i just get the visual. but i get the lane mitigation so often (some of our highways in Toronto are in rough shape with lines all over the place). i sometimes turn that one off since it can be jarring with the shaking of the wheel and beeping.
I am up in Vaughan and are roads are a little smoother. However I only really got the warning if the side road had no markings but had crumbling instead I got the warnings. Other times its just the city driving and maneuvering around a bus the warning gets annoying but it just an algorithm the sensing follows so I have no problem with it.

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
I really wish we got the panoramic sunroof like the ones offered in the UK. Thats one thing I really liked in my Veloster is all that glass above, really felt nice and airy.

In Canada the CR-V gets a pano roof (I think it's not offered in the US), so I wonder why Honda won't bring more models here with that feature since it's already offered elsewhere (e.g. CR-V, HR-V, Civic, etc)

civic.jpg
I agree, but then again I went for the lx and not the sport to save money
Sponsored