sport model lower side moulding (where to get it?)

wiscompton

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback, Sonic Grey
I have the non sport model hatchback. The sport model has the additional black side moldings ground affect. I have looked all over for this part to buy for my hatch. Even the dealership here cannot find where this part is on the Honda replacement part website. I talked to the local body shop and they don't know either. Ready to rip my hair out as you cant tell me if they get a crashed car, they wont be able to replace it.....

I am not talking about the side skirts that are painted the same color as your car. I am looking at the sport models additional black trim at the very bottom on each side.

Any help would be great. Id like to add them if its possible....

JD
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I have the non sport model hatchback. The sport model has the additional black side moldings ground affect. I have looked all over for this part to buy for my hatch. Even the dealership here cannot find where this part is on the Honda replacement part website. I talked to the local body shop and they don't know either. Ready to rip my hair out as you cant tell me if they get a crashed car, they wont be able to replace it.....

I am not talking about the side skirts that are painted the same color as your car. I am looking at the sport models additional black trim at the very bottom on each side.

Any help would be great. Id like to add them if its possible....

JD
Garnish assembly?

https://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts-list/2017-honda-civic-5dr-sport-touring-ka-cvt/under-cover.html

jessieomc

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
I want something similar for my coupe. I opted for the EXT instead of the SI because I thought I would get tired of the manual as a daily driver.

I LOVE the look of the sport trims (black trim, smoked wheels, etc...) but there just doesnt seem to be much available for the coupe models to get them close to that look.