MaoFC3

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys i have this error when i press the sport mode button but it comes up with “drive mode change unavailable” i could not find out what it is.... i have prl cobra intake, ktuner tsp stage one and the prl dp/fp. I looked everywhere but could not find an answer
Sponsored

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
It won't turn on even while you are parked? I've heard you can't change modes in unstable/high speed conditions, but I've never experienced it myself.

OP
OP
MaoFC3

MaoFC3

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
It won't turn on even while you are parked? I've heard you can't change modes in unstable/high speed conditions, but I've never experienced it myself.
Yea when i got home i tried switching it but it still comes up with that error, i might have to reflash it using ktuner to see if that helps...

cmunoz1795

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
Yea when i got home i tried switching it but it still comes up with that error, i might have to reflash it using ktuner to see if that helps...
Reflash and see if that does anything or if you get a similar situation again. What maf do you have? The race or street version?

OP
OP
MaoFC3

MaoFC3

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Reflash and see if that does anything or if you get a similar situation again. What maf do you have? The race or street version?
Alright guys i reflashed the car and the button works now, was really weird...
Sponsored