Sport Mode with electronic waste gate actuator disabled

Coolnezzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hi KTuner,

As there will be more aftermarket turbo kits in the wild as time goes on I was wondering if there will be a possibility of getting the sport mode button on the Si enabled again while the electronic wastegate actuator is disabled in the tune. Currently with the stock ECU and KTuner, with PRL's turbo kit we are unable to use sport mode and I really miss the steering and damper firmness settings.

Also curious about running the stock electronic WGA on after-market turbos and if there is coding to support that yet, assuming we could overcome the physical limitations of the intake piping and re-install the stock electronic WGA that is.

Thanks!

edit: literally minutes after posting this it looks like progress is in fact being made on adapting the stock WGA to the PRL kit, so that would solve both of these questions. Looking forward to results!
Sponsored

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Back to the original question, can we look forward to the return of sport mode with the EWG disabled at some point later down the road?

OP
OP
Coolnezzz

Coolnezzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yeah I'm also still curious, it might be a while before the masses can start bolting the stock electronic WGA to the kit.
Sponsored