Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hello fellow civic enthusiasts.

I recently started recording some of the activities I am doing to my Si and have posted a few videos on my dormant 10 year old YouTube channel.

My intent is to post informative videos that may inspire others to take some projects into their own hands rather than paying a garage or shop to do. Mostly detailing, but also working on mechanical stuff as well.

I am recording the port matching process for my Vargus GC turbo to the PRL inlet pipe crossover and will have it posted in a day or 2.

I'm reaching out to the civic community on this site to ask for you guys to check out the channel, subscribe and hopefully like, it would mean a lot to me to see CivicX traffic and some additional subscribers. the videos I post relate to this forum more than any other and this is the audience I am doing this for, as well as just logging videos for myself to look back on.
If anyone has anything that they would like to see please let me know!

Thanks in advance, Scott.

Sport-injected YouTube channel the first video you will see is from 2007 doing donuts in the snow, I'm trying to figure out how to change that, any tips would be appreciated! The donuts are pretty amazing though.

All of my recent videos are based around my 2019 Si, the older videos are a mix of my older cars from 10+ years ago, some are decently entertaining.

Honda Civic 10th gen Sport injected Channel 20220702_192323

Honda Civic 10th gen Sport injected Channel 20220702_193604

Honda Civic 10th gen Sport injected Channel 20220702_203100

Honda Civic 10th gen Sport injected Channel 20220702_203104

Last edited:

007xSx rr

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatchback 1.5l Turbo CVT
Country flag
Looking good.

I could use some help moding my car as I am a straight noob in this field.

Just bought a 10th gen civic. But it's automatic. Can hindata flashpros work with an automatic civic?

I just spent 1000 $ on it and I am having issues. And just realized it may not be good for my car. 🙄

It's a 2016+ civc 1.5t cvt flashpro.
My civic is a 2018 sport 1.5t
I really expected it to work as I have a manual option in the car. But like I said I am a super noob.

I am getting some new parts added this week. A prl cobra cai, and someperformance exhaust changes.

Looking for a good spot to purchase parts for this car also if you know any! That'd be awesome..

Every thread I have tried leaving comments on has been dormant for years or at minimum, several months, and I feel like nobody is responding lol. So it's be nice to hear any feed back that someone's got for me.

Much appreciated. I'll like and follow from here on out. 😎 nice si

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Looking good.

I could use some help moding my car as I am a straight noob in this field.

Just bought a 10th gen civic. But it's automatic. Can hindata flashpros work with an automatic civic?

I just spent 1000 $ on it and I am having issues. And just realized it may not be good for my car. 🙄

It's a 2016+ civc 1.5t cvt flashpro.
My civic is a 2018 sport 1.5t
I really expected it to work as I have a manual option in the car. But like I said I am a super noob.

I am getting some new parts added this week. A prl cobra cai, and someperformance exhaust changes.

Looking for a good spot to purchase parts for this car also if you know any! That'd be awesome..

Every thread I have tried leaving comments on has been dormant for years or at minimum, several months, and I feel like nobody is responding lol. So it's be nice to hear any feed back that someone's got for me.

Much appreciated. I'll like and follow from here on out. 😎 nice si
Thanks man! You can definitely tune auto but it is CVT which is belt driven so there are no gear changes so to say, the tune won't help crisp up the shifting if that's what you mean? Also if you search GTman he has a thread with hundreds of the civicx members reporting their tuning so a lot of good info if you want to see what has been done to similar car.

The prl intake is a great option, I'm not familiar with the exhaust you mentioned so cannot provide much feedback on that.

Tons of places to get parts, @Unity Performance, two-step performance (TSP), maperformance. Just Google the part you want and there will be lots of places to purchase, just be sure to factor in shipping charges if it is not offered for free. The price may look lower than others but if they charge shipping it will be more than someone who ships for free.

Well I help this helps a little bit. If I didn't answer your question specifically enough let me know!

Scott

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
First part of turbo porting up on my YouTube channel.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)