Sport hatchback side skirts on a sedan?

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
If this has been discussed before, my apologies….

I was wondering if the sport/sport touring side skirts fit on a sedan? Specifically an si sedan?

Has anyone here done it? Any issues with fitment? Any pics? does anyone have part numbers (platinum white pearl if possible)?

I’ve been debating grabbing the hfp side skirts, but OEM splash guards won’t fit on those, so I was wondering if the sport hatch ones will fit?

thanks in advance for any help, or anything.
Sponsored

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
If this has been discussed before, my apologies….

I was wondering if the sport/sport touring side skirts fit on a sedan? Specifically an si sedan?

Has anyone here done it? Any issues with fitment? Any pics? does anyone have part numbers (platinum white pearl if possible)?

I’ve been debating grabbing the hfp side skirts, but OEM splash guards won’t fit on those, so I was wondering if the sport hatch ones will fit?

thanks in advance for any help, or anything.
I've also been trying to figure this out and did a lot of digging around . Only thing I found was a couple of posts where people said they would fit, but then provided no info to back it up. I took measurements as best as I could, comparing my Si sedan and my parent's hatch. The side rockers seem to be the exact same dimensions. I was close to just saying yolo and buying the side skirts, but the cheapest I could find them for is $700+. Only pic I could find of a sedan with sport hatch side skirts was this one. Found on an ebay listing for crappy knockoff sideskirts that look nothing like whats in the pic. Pic looks OEM to me. Keep us posted if you decide to get them!

Honda Civic 10th gen Sport hatchback side skirts on a sedan? 71fAF+3ONDL._AC_SL1500_

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I've also been trying to figure this out and did a lot of digging around . Only thing I found was a couple of posts where people said they would fit, but then provided no info to back it up. I took measurements as best as I could, comparing my Si sedan and my parent's hatch. The side rockers seem to be the exact same dimensions. I was close to just saying yolo and buying the side skirts, but the cheapest I could find them for is $700+. Only pic I could find of a sedan with sport hatch side skirts was this one. Found on an ebay listing for crappy knockoff sideskirts that look nothing like whats in the pic. Pic looks OEM to me. Keep us posted if you decide to get them!

71fAF+3ONDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
That pic is actually from China, and is OEM…. I’m also in the same boat, read that it fits, but haven’t seen anyone actually do it. I don’t want to spend the money, to have it not fit properly, and be stuck with em, or me having to modify something, and screw em up all together.

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I had a set of Sport Sideskirts that I sold to an SI owner - they do fit and vice versa. I am running top1 Sideskirt extensions on my civic!
Any idea if it was just a plug and play type situation, or was any modifications needed?

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
To be clear, what’s outlined is what I’m inquiring about. I guess it would be called rocker panel/side skirt + extension, but I think it’s all one piece from honda.

I’m still debating HFP side skirts, but I’d have to either go with no splash guards, or I’m assuming/hoping something like rally armor would work. OEM splash guards from what I’ve seen don’t fit.
Honda Civic 10th gen Sport hatchback side skirts on a sedan? 897D3913-115B-43D0-9522-174644F17452

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag

ilipac

@blueFK7
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Keep us posted if you end up installing them! Still on the fence about blowing $750+ on plastic parts, but they look so good lol.
I got mine off a wrecked car and had them repainted

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I looked them up and you can find them for $450. For some reason they say coupe, even when you put in the correct make and model which no longer gives you the option for sedan, coupe, or hatch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Keep us posted if you end up installing them! Still on the fence about blowing $750+ on plastic parts, but they look so good lol.
Still debating if I’m going to do it. Price is definitely rough, but I feel being OEM, it’ll be quality, and subtle.

I need to find part number for my color so I am shop around prices.
Sponsored