Mintmoney15

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
I my self own a sport hatch and was to get it to some serious power. 450-500whp. Has anyone ever done this and is it even possible on a sport model?
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Built motor, big turbo kit, flex fuel. Maybe meth injection. Upgrade FMIC and radiator for sure. Big brakes.

You bought the wrong car for 500 whp IMO. I'm shooting for ~300.

OP
OP
Mintmoney15

Mintmoney15

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Built motor, big turbo kit, flex fuel. Maybe meth injection. Upgrade FMIC and radiator for sure. Big brakes.

You bought the wrong car for 500 whp IMO. I'm shooting for ~300.
300 for what car. I plan on doing that stuff with my car and more like down pipe and air intake. Also of course a new clutch, but I couldn’t afford a type r and do not like the look of the si and the sport hatchback looked like a great option. From my knowledge there are only a few different between the si and sport construction wise other then the the turbo.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
300 for what car. I plan on doing that stuff with my car and more like down pipe and air intake. Also of course a new clutch, but I couldn’t afford a type r and do not like the look of the si and the sport hatchback looked like a great option. From my knowledge there are only a few different between the si and sport construction wise other then the the turbo.
You can get a Type R FK8 engine from a salvage yard and transplant it on the FK7.

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Not really worth the money when your building it. If you want more power, choose another platform, like a Type R
Sponsored