Sport exhaust on a EX hatch?

peachieluna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hey,
Just wondering, is it possible to put a Borla s-type catback (meant for sport models) on an Ex hatch? I literally can’t find anything for any trim of hatchbacks other than for the sport ones.
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
If you don’t have the center exhaust, you can’t use the one from the sport hatch.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
No. EX has a spare tire wheel well that sits in the way, so nothing made for the sport specifically will fit the EX. You'll have to get a custom exhaust made to do it.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw somewhere on the forum some guy did it, he had to custom weld the exhaust around the entire spare tire so it's possible if you got the money for it

lastbluesun

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5L Hatchback LX
Country flag
So here's the rub. No one makes exhausts for our trim except for BLOX and that fitment is soso. What you can get is an exhaust made for a coupe and have the hangers adjusted or get one for the sedan and adjust the hangers and cut back the tips. Aside from a full custom job there's not much else you can do :/

lastbluesun

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5L Hatchback LX
Country flag
So here's the rub. No one makes exhausts for our trim except for BLOX and that fitment is soso. What you can get is an exhaust made for a coupe and have the hangers adjusted or get one for the sedan and adjust the hangers and cut back the tips. Aside from a full custom job there's not much else you can do :/
Actually sorta wrong. You can get the exhaust from ProDrager but that's a hassle having it shipped from over seas and the shipping makes it pricier.

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey,
Just wondering, is it possible to put a Borla s-type catback (meant for sport models) on an Ex hatch? I literally can’t find anything for any trim of hatchbacks other than for the sport ones.
i got weld some mufflers ;)

Honda Civic 10th gen Sport exhaust on a EX hatch? muf4

Honda Civic 10th gen Sport exhaust on a EX hatch? canon

SSJBart2003

My 2018 Honda Civic Hatch EX - Vegeta approved
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hfpdohc, that is a lot of things added and it looks amazing! I tried the weird bolt on tips out the back of my 18 Hatch EX. The right one ended up melting some of the plastic bottom directly above the tips. Fun.

Mikeyfishcivic

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic ex hatchback
Country flag
I’ve seen people with a duel exit not in the middle for their ex hatchbacks I was wondering if someone can point me I. The right direction for me to buy one I’ve seen them with blue tips also
Sponsored