First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, Accord V6
Country flag
Hello Folks,

I just bought some Spoon Sports Progressive Springs, and I plan on installing them in a little bit, but my question to you folks out there is... Has anyone installed these springs while on stock rim and tires? any rubbing when turning your tires? any rubbing with people in the car? your feedback is important to me... I might wait to get rims and tires before installing, but I can't wait!!

Thanks again....
Sponsored

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello Folks,

I just bought some Spoon Sports Progressive Springs, and I plan on installing them in a little bit, but my question to you folks out there is... Has anyone installed these springs while on stock rim and tires? any rubbing when turning your tires? any rubbing with people in the car? your feedback is important to me... I might wait to get rims and tires before installing, but I can't wait!!

Thanks again....
you won't rub at all with those springs on factory wheels/tires.

Make sure you have spring coil silencers though.

As for your future set of wheels, I wouldn't go with any offset lower than 45 and not any wider than 265/35 tires if it were an 18" rim

OP
OP

solidconceptgroup

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, Accord V6
Country flag

As for your future set of wheels, I wouldn't go with any offset lower than 45 and not any wider than 265/35 tires if it were an 18" rim
I'm waiting on the coil silencers as well, didn't know they were an option at the time... another reason why they aren't going on my FK8 right now.

ThirdybirdyCTR

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fk8 civic type r
Country flag

Hello ,

I have 18x9.5 +45rims. 265×35 tires. And installing Spoon springs on my FK8. should I be good? Thanks for the response!