Spoon Sports Exhaust

SpooRk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR LE
Country flag
They have finally released some pictures and the system will cost $2660 + shipping :eek: how many of you would actually shell that out for a SS system?
Sponsored

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interesting how the dual tip is becoming a popular design instead of the tri tip for the Type R. Js, HKS, Spoon, Greddy, etc.

leehom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, back at it again
Country flag
Anyone remember the Mays? or was it St Mays? dual tip exhaust that ran out the middle for Integra's 20 years ago? Only reason I know of it is because my friend bought one for his ITR.

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
yep, it has to be three tip or it's a no-go for me.....looks like a Mini Cooper exhaust...nothing wrong with Mini's, I have had a couple, but that's their identifying exhaust: dual tip up the middle. The three tip exhaust is a very unique feature of the CTR and I definitely want to keep that.

Last edited:

jefxfree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, EK hatch
Country flag
yep, it has to be three tip or it's a no-go for me.....looks like a Mini Cooper exhaust...nothing wrong with Mini's, I have had a couple, but that's their identifying exhaust: dual tip up the middle. The three tip exhaust is a very unique feature of the CTR and I definitely want to keep that.
Ditto.

Right now i'm waiting on Mugen. Depending on what they put out I think i'm going to end up with Thermal.