Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
they seem pretty straight forward and you are only dropping the sub frames like 3/4 of an inch..
If just dropping the subframe a small bit, do you know if any of the suspension needs to be disconnected? Sounds like the steering does.

Chizzo

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic type r, 1996 civic ex
Country flag
All i want to know is does the FL5 sub frame fit our cars....only time will tell when we find someone brave enough to try. It is full aluminum with steel arms. I'm guessing the rack and pinion also is aluminum.
Honda Civic 10th gen Spoon Rigid Collars Screenshot_20221020-034710_YouTube

Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10gen2.0civic
Country flag
Hi I have installed the front and rear Spoon Rigid collars on my 2020 civic si and I noticed a huge difference. Pretty easy install. Just loosed the subframe about 1” to where the rigid collar can slide into the subframe then try to tighten it evenly so the rigid collars can basically align the subframe straight.
I did notice the steering does feel numb at like a slow speed but on highway it’s very responsive! I would say it’s definitely worth the money. For the most part taking a turn and going over bumps and etc. I notice it’s more stiff. And has less play in the subframe. I could send the rear specs later if that would help!

Honda Civic 10th gen Spoon Rigid Collars IMG_6643

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What suspension do most of you use?
I think there would be a bigger difference if you are full stock or allready use coilovers.

bushfreakz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 SI, '17 FK8
Country flag
Hi I have installed the front and rear Spoon Rigid collars on my 2020 civic si and I noticed a huge difference. Pretty easy install. Just loosed the subframe about 1” to where the rigid collar can slide into the subframe then try to tighten it evenly so the rigid collars can basically align the subframe straight.
I did notice the steering does feel numb at like a slow speed but on highway it’s very responsive! I would say it’s definitely worth the money. For the most part taking a turn and going over bumps and etc. I notice it’s more stiff. And has less play in the subframe. I could send the rear specs later if that would help!

IMG_6643.jpeg
what are the blue circles right above F-4 ?