First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have 3000 lumen brake lights and the led brake/signal/run lights that replace the reflectors so technically I have 4 brake lights. Its not in the center but it's about 3x brighter with these 4 led brake lights than 3 factory incandescents.
Sponsored

Jaxson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm removing my spoiler soon and curious about the black weather stripping that underneath the OEM spoiler. Is that reusable or do i have to scrape it off and reapply? I can't tell from the pic if it was adhered to the trunk or if it just has a rough texture to it.

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Jaxson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Is the double sided tape used for added holding to keep the spoiler down or is it for sealing against moisture from getting underneath?

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is the double sided tape used for added holding to keep the spoiler down or is it for sealing against moisture from getting underneath?
The black sponge materials are there to keep debris from going underneath the spoiler. Spoiler is secured with two 10mm bolts and 8 plastic retaining clips. The moisture is still going underneath between the spoiler and the trunk, but won't go into your trunk because each holes has grommet for the bolts and retaining clips.

Jaxson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
The black sponge materials are there to keep debris from going underneath the spoiler. Spoiler is secured with two 10mm bolts and 8 plastic retaining clips. The moisture is still going underneath between the spoiler and the trunk, but won't go into your trunk because each holes has grommet for the bolts and retaining clips.
awesome that’s what I was looking for. Thank you.