First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2017 civic silver coupe that I would like to buy a nice but not obnoxious spoiler for. I would like ideas or pictures if you guys own a coupe or sedan with a spoiler or know of spoilers that will work with that model.

Follow up question: can you order the type R spoiler and put it on a civic coupe or will it not fit the body type?
I bought an Ikon type a spoiler. I had to make some custom deck mounts cuz I have a hatch. But it fits the coupe perfect. Looks great. Gloss black or u can get primered. U can also get with or without brake light.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Compatib...Trunk-Spoiler-Si-Sport-Glossy-Black/962640573

LadyArsenic

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
Clean AF!! What are your mods? Are those Magnaflow Exhausts??
Thank you!

Exterior- LaminX Headlight and taillight film (gunsmoke) and Pink fog light film, smoked side markers, Ikon Motor Sports Type R Replica Wing, Chrome delete, LedGlow Million color underglow kit

Suspension- D2 Racing Springs, Truhart Shocks/Struts, Boomba Rear motor mount, sirimoto rear sway bars

Engine- Ktuner, Injen CAI

Exhaust- Muffler delete with tips... I am on the fence and looking at proformance Exhaust options atm

Than I got 1 Skar Audio EVL 12 in the trunk, headunit Honda Hacked and rooted.

I have my innercooler and a mesh grillie ordered also for it recently.

CivicYEG

20200610_145127.jpg

I have the Ikon Motorsports Type R Replica on my '17 Civic Coupe Touring.
SquareFit_20200610_14533238.jpg
Hey i got a question since you got the same ikon wing i did. Were the flash lines pretty crappy when you first got it? Also did you have little pieces of plastic floating around in the side pieces?
Clean AF!! What are your mods? Are those Magnaflow Exhausts??

LadyArsenic

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
Hey i got a question since you got the same ikon wing i did. Were the flash lines pretty crappy when you first got it? Also did you have little pieces of plastic floating around in the side pieces?

What do you mean by flashlines?(I will prob hat emyself for asking this), also no nothing floating around in side pieces.

CivicYEG

Oh flash lines are the molding lines around the edge. Il include a pic or two. To me they look like crap but i dunno if people just sand em down. Did yours look like this?

Honda Civic 10th gen Spoiler ideas for civic coupe 20200829_213236

Honda Civic 10th gen Spoiler ideas for civic coupe 20200829_213543

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread