Splash Guards - 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport

BNGBNGBONG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
So I've read up on many threads here that say that there are two main part numbers for splash guards and there is some cutting/drilling involved. The two part numbers are:
  • 08P00-TGG-100
  • 08P00-TGG-100A
Could anyone give some advice as to which ones are the right fit for a 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport? Also, are they front as well as rear guards? I got in touch with the Honda dealers nearby to me and they said none of them would fit my specific year and model, however it seems some people here have had some luck with these two part numbers.
Sponsored

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I've read up on many threads here that say that there are two main part numbers for splash guards and there is some cutting/drilling involved. The two part numbers are:
  • 08P00-TGG-100
  • 08P00-TGG-100A
Could anyone give some advice as to which ones are the right fit for a 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport? Also, are they front as well as rear guards? I got in touch with the Honda dealers nearby to me and they said none of them would fit my specific year and model, however it seems some people here have had some luck with these two part numbers.
Yeah I installed mine last week actually. The A version is the one you want. That will fit the Hatchback Sport 100%. The non-A version is for the non-sport trims. And that's strange because I confirmed through two dealers around me that it does fit the 17-20 HB sport but none of them knew it even existed until I brought the part number to them and they looked it up. Even the parts managers were all dumbfounded that this part exists because they were both under the same understanding that it's impossible to put on the front guards because of the Sport side skirt. But when they did look into it, they did confirm they fit so the dealers you asked must have been lazy AF to not read it clearly even after giving them the part numbers.

Anyway they are the front and rear guards as well as the screws and a template for the rear guards.

Shitty picture but here's the day I put them on.

Honda Civic 10th gen Splash Guards - 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 20200709_145205

Last edited:
OP
OP

BNGBNGBONG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Yeah I installed mine last week actually. The A version is the one you want. That will fit the Hatchback Sport 100%. The non-A version is for the non-sport trims. And that's strange because I confirmed through two dealers around me that it does fit the 17-20 HB sport but none of them knew it even existed until I brought the part number to them and they looked it up. Even the parts managers were all dumbfounded that this part exists because they were both under the same understanding that it's impossible to put on the front guards because of the Sport side skirt. But when they did look into it, they did confirm they fit so the dealers you asked must have been lazy AF to not read it clearly even after giving them the part numbers.

Anyway they are the front and rear guards as well as the screws and a template for the rear guards.

20200709_145205.jpg
Hey, thanks for the detailed reply with pictures! This helps a bunch and further confirms that it looks great with white, as mine is also white ?

cheesesteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag

20200709_145205.jpg
Did you have to cut a notch in the rear and drill into the rear underbody spoiler to fit the bracket?

The front guards seem easy enough, but I'm looking at the instructions and rear guards seem a bit tricky. Thanks.

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you have to cut a notch in the rear and drill into the rear underbody spoiler to fit the bracket?

The front guards seem easy enough, but I'm looking at the instructions and rear guards seem a bit tricky. Thanks.
Sorry I couldn't tell you. The dealer actually installed the rears when I bought the car when I purchased it as an option, not realizing that it didn't come with the fronts. I bought the OEM splash guard set just for the front sets.

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

It wasn't that bad when I installed mine. Just take your time and follow it step by step. It's much easier when you're actually doing it.
Sponsored