SPEC-D Tuning tail lights good quality and last?

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I am interested in getting some smoked Spec-D tail lights for my 16 Touring. Funny thing is i dont see any reviews for them on the retailers websites. Can anyone here give some insight on how they have lasted? The longevity and quality of them? I see they only carry a 6 month warranty, and for $350-$400 im hoping these are of good quality. thanks
Sponsored

toku

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Country flag
I purchased mine from redline360 and installed them at the end of February, haven't had any issues with them yet that I can tell. Install was straightforward it's all just plug and play. I definitely think they look good on the car.

Honda Civic 10th gen SPEC-D Tuning tail lights good quality and last? 4769372930128_f8f663fe_1a4b_4f23_8f4c_9e02dbffbe69

toku

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Country flag
Here's the video from their site. They have an effect when turned on, flash then solid on breaking and have the sequential turn. I've not looked at reverse light with the turn signals to see if they just have a solid flash then.

I don't have any great clips of mine right now but it's the same.

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I am not electrically smart, was it true plug and play and a dummy could install these? lol

toku

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Country flag
Everything is relative, but yes these were simple to put in. Their installation video does a good job of showing what to do.

fk7_shel

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic sport CVT
Country flag
I had Spec-D halo projectors on my RSX and I will say this…. Better to spend the extra money and get something better. Think I paid almost $400 and was disappointed. The bulb housing was really weak and broke the day of install. Had to mod it for bulb to sit nicely. The clear on the headlights began peeling after a few months and made it look very cheap. First and last product I ever purchased from SpecD.
Sponsored