SPEC Clutch Proprietary Clutch + Single Mass Flywheel Combos are now available to order!

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Any idea on a release date?
We would probably be lucky to have them start shipping before SEMA next week. The aluminum flywheels are available now though.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
We would probably be lucky to have them start shipping before SEMA next week. The aluminum flywheels are available now though.
Been talking to you guys through messenger. I’m torn between this aluminum one you recommend or wait out for the steel option flywheel

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Been talking to you guys through messenger. I’m torn between this aluminum one you recommend or wait out for the steel option flywheel
The steel option should be VERY close to shipping for anyone that wishes to wait. SPEC exhibits at SEMA and I know they have had to recently put a lot of focus on preparing for the event next week.

thatlilwhiteone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civicsi SOLD
Country flag
I have the tsp stg 1 tune. It has been freezing could for the last week and I just noticed my clutch slipping. I'm getting the spec 3+ as soon as I find someone to put it in.

On the site the also have a 3+ that will work with a oem flywheel. How do I know if I need a new flywheel?

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I have the tsp stg 1 tune. It has been freezing could for the last week and I just noticed my clutch slipping. I'm getting the spec 3+ as soon as I find someone to put it in.

On the site the also have a 3+ that will work with a oem flywheel. How do I know if I need a new flywheel?
You won’t really know until you take it apart, but if you’re doing a clutch you might as well do the flywheel

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag

Spec is supposed to be releasing a steel mass flywheel soon. That’s what I’m holding out for.

MGZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, Previously 2016 EX-L (50k miles)
Country flag

Keep in mind that the stage 2+ SPEC clutch with the proprietary flywheel will be rated at a higher torque value than the version that's made for the OEM flywheel.

thatlilwhiteone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civicsi SOLD
Country flag
Keep in mind that the stage 2+ SPEC clutch with the proprietary flywheel will be rated at a higher torque value than the version that's made for the OEM flywheel.
Yeah I just realized that. Im going to just get the 3+ with the aluminum fly wheel fuck it.
Sponsored