First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
I have the Civic
The Civic Sport Sedan has the center exhaust so does it not come with spare tire?
Sport Sedan and it does indeed come with a donut spare tire

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Just be aware that the spare has to go on the rear. If you get a flat on the front, you'd need to move a rear wheel forward and put the spare on the rear.
Generally not true. Per Honda hatchback manual, you are welcome to put the donut in front.
An exception would be only if you have chains installed. You won't want to put chains on a donut, because they won't fit.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Generally not true. Per Honda hatchback manual, you are welcome to put the donut in front.
An exception would be only if you have chains installed. You won't want to put chains on a donut, because they won't fit.
True, I was thinking of the Si where a 16" won't clear the front brakes and the circumference difference could kill the diff.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My EX hatchback came with it.

AVR

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan, 2014 Pathfinder
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2020 SI, no spare, I bought a jack and jack tools from a 9th gen in a junk yard and one of those kits to repair a tire, have two screwdrivers and a set of pliers. If I get a flat, i'll take it out, fix it, put air with the little compressor, put it back on and continue driving in like about an hour. And the trunk looks normal

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
for center mounted exhaust vehicles with a spare tire the trunk liner is different than those with no spare tire. We have shallow trunks because of the exhaust obviously and so if you put a spare tire with a car that didn’t have one the trunk liner will not sit flush with the floor because of the spare tire. The trunk liner from a car that has a center mounted exhaust and a spare tire is made to sit higher so that it sits flush