Spare Tire

happycamper515

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Country flag
Do all 2020 Civics made for the U.S. come with spare tires?
Sponsored

OP
OP

happycamper515

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Country flag
The Civic Sport Sedan has the center exhaust so does it not come with spare tire?

civicdriver_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX Sedan NA 2.0 L CVT
Country flag
Do all 2020 Civics made for the U.S. come with spare tires?
I have a 2020 Honda Civic LX Sedan from North Carolina and I just went out and checked. I have a spare tire under the trunk flap along with the jack, funnel, and other accessories.

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 PMM Civic EX, '19 CBP Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My 2019 Si Didn't come with anything except the slot to put a spare tire and jack. I have seen some dealerships offer tire repair kits with the Si.

I'm thinking about just buying a spare and tossing it in there but not sure what to buy.

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My 2018 and my now 2021 SportHatch just brought a donut, lol. Has anyone ever tried sticking a spare full tire in there?

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
My 2018 and my now 2021 SportHatch just brought a donut, lol. Has anyone ever tried sticking a spare full tire in there?
I mean it fits but you canā€™t bolt it down so it doesnā€™t shift and the trunk liner wouldnā€™t sit properly

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
My 2019 Si Didn't come with anything except the slot to put a spare tire and jack. I have seen some dealerships offer tire repair kits with the Si.

I'm thinking about just buying a spare and tossing it in there but not sure what to buy.
I bought a donut spare along w/ jack and accessories from a local wrecking yard. Pretty sure I got everything for <$100. The spare was from a 9th gen Si I think. 16" maybe. Just be aware that the spare has to go on the rear. If you get a flat on the front, you'd need to move a rear wheel forward and put the spare on the rear. I just have the spare sitting in the trunk.

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan ā€¢ 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag

Ones that don't come with the spare are SUPPOSED to have an emergency repair kit from the factory. It should not be something the dealership 'offers'. Replacement sealant kits (sealant and stickers) can be purchased at a dealer.

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ones that don't come with the spare are SUPPOSED to have an emergency repair kit from the factory. It should not be something the dealership 'offers'. Replacement sealant kits (sealant and stickers) can be purchased at a dealer.
I guess I should have mentioned I bought mine used, but it would have been nice if the dealership included this regardless.

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought a donut spare along w/ jack and accessories from a local wrecking yard. Pretty sure I got everything for <$100. The spare was from a 9th gen Si I think. 16" maybe. Just be aware that the spare has to go on the rear. If you get a flat on the front, you'd need to move a rear wheel forward and put the spare on the rear. I just have the spare sitting in the trunk.
Appreciate the advice!
Sponsored