South Florida :)

avho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2007 Si, 2015 Silverado
Country flag
New guy here in West Palm Beach. Picked up a 2018 Type R about 2 weeks ago. Still have my old 07 Si as my daily beater. Any meets around here?

Honda Civic 10th gen South Florida :) 20190820_092038

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New guy here in West Palm Beach. Picked up a 2018 Type R about 2 weeks ago. Still have my old 07 Si as my daily beater. Any meets around here?

20190820_092038.jpg
We have a South Florida 10th Gen Group on Whatsapp.

Josuecerveza

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Hey guys! Just got my 19 SI sedan. I'm looking for a Civic Club in the Palm Beach area. Any suggestions?

M1K3_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civicc Si; 2016 Harley Davidson 48
Country flag
WHATS UP !!!!!! if you guys are looking for 10gen chats to join PM your number and I'll add you guys. even though I know most of the ppl in the thread are already in one of the several other chats LMAO

MannyT

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen SI & 10th gen Accord Sport
Country flag
What’s up, fam? New to the forum. I have a 19’ SI sedan. I’m anywhere from Pines to Hialeah and wanting to start modding my car.

laz's SI

First Name
Lazaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civi SI 4 door/ 2017 F-150
Country flag
Welcome , I also just got my 19 Sedan , we need to find a shop in South Florida that tune these cars ,

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome , I also just got my 19 Sedan , we need to find a shop in South Florida that tune these cars ,
For tuning I recommend javitune but derf is also really good. To help with mods go to Asian motors

laz's SI

First Name
Lazaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civi SI 4 door/ 2017 F-150
Country flag
Where are they located ? And for parts you have a local place or online ?

M1K3_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civicc Si; 2016 Harley Davidson 48
Country flag
Welcome I'm in the exact same area too !!

If you wana join our whats app group chat PM your number, we have alot of knowledgeable ppl there.

For tuning I recommend javitune but derf is also really good. To help with mods go to Asian motors
I would not recommend going to Asian, their shop sucks and has been known to break things and without informing the owner and then trying to fix it really poorly. For example I had a buddy that blew his motor, he was able to find another one through insurance. He had Asian swap the engines. A week after getting it back from Asian, he noticed that we was getting a check engine light, when he looked up the code it was due to a faulty wastgate. When he popped the hood to check it, he was able to remove the portion that the wire harness goes into. They tried to fix it with wood glue ...... again DO NOT take your car to Asian!

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome I'm in the exact same area too !!

If you wana join our whats app group chat PM your number, we have alot of knowledgeable ppl there.

I would not recommend going to Asian, their shop sucks and has been known to break things and without informing the owner and then trying to fix it really poorly. For example I had a buddy that blew his motor, he was able to find another one through insurance. He had Asian swap the engines. A week after getting it back from Asian, he noticed that we was getting a check engine light, when he looked up the code it was due to a faulty wastgate. When he popped the hood to check it, he was able to remove the portion that the wire harness goes into. They tried to fix it with wood glue ...... again DO NOT take your car to Asian!
Interesting I’ve never heard anything bad about them and they offered me the lowest quotes :hmm: I’ve only gone there twice tho so good to know.

DLEGAIR

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Had no idea there were regional forums lol. I got my Si coupe this past April. I'm in the Pembroke Pines, and Ft Lauderdale area a lot and I only see the same two Si's. It's nice to see there's a good amount of fellow owners down here though.
Sponsored