Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
No, but I didn’t like how I was treated when I was shopping for my ‘18 EX. I was surprised being in the neighborhood they’re in and the generally good reputation Rick Case dealerships have.

i requested pricing last week on an Si , and never heard back.
That's interesting. I've only ever had good experiences whenever I go to RCH. I got my 2017 Civic Hatch LX in the Autonation Honda in Miami Lakes and I really didn't like the vibe there, but RCH has always been solid for me.
Sponsored

wuaname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Si sedan
Country flag
That's interesting. I've only ever had good experiences whenever I go to RCH. I got my 2017 Civic Hatch LX in the Autonation Honda in Miami Lakes and I really didn't like the vibe there, but RCH has always been solid for me.
Yeah, when I visited Mia Lakes it seemed to be run like an old fashioned dealer vs an AN dealer plus the sales person seemed to have gotten off the boat yesterday as he spoke no English.

Rick Case I had an Arab looking guy and the manager had the same background and I felt I was ganged up on when I said I was leaving. A big change in their super professionalism and politeness prior.

AN Hollywood I just followed up on a quote, walked in and got it done. Other than the “$160 wheel locks” and “$200 window tints” I was happy. But don’t feel anything special to go back and give them this purchase.

CodeFault005

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe- Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Hi everyone! :wave: I'm a new member from the South Florida area. I have a 17' Civic SI and this is my first civic. It's also my first manual car so I'm still getting the hang of things lol and getting used to the car. I hope to attend some car meets around the area :)
Some people call it South Florida, some call it Central Florida. Since it looks like the Center of Florida on a map, I call Lakeland, Central Florida, and Lakeland is where I stay. Moved here from TX in 2016 because there isn't many place that you can live in Florida that you aren't somewhat close to a beach. Driving from DFW to Corpus Christi and it literally taking you a day to do it, is a downer. Now it takes 1.5 hours to get to either coast! Hope to see more Florida based 10th gen owners here and, who knows, maybe actually meet a few at a meet or two!

ToofHurts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
Hi all

Moving down to south Florida - delray beach. Looking for recommendations for installation shops, tint places and body shop.
Sponsored