Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had no idea there were regional forums lol. I got my Si coupe this past April. I'm in the Pembroke Pines, and Ft Lauderdale area a lot and I only see the same two Si's. It's nice to see there's a good amount of fellow owners down here though.
There's a local group with over 40 other cars.
Sponsored

DLEGAIR

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
There's a local group with over 40 other cars.
Yeah, I didn't even realize tbh. I worked at Hollywood Honda for almost two years and I could count on my hands the amount of Si owners that I've met. Plus I've lived in pines the majority of my life and since I've bought my Si I have not seen too many others. I'm just glad that there a lot more people lol.

DieNasti

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Had no idea there were regional forums lol. I got my Si coupe this past April. I'm in the Pembroke Pines, and Ft Lauderdale area a lot and I only see the same two Si's. It's nice to see there's a good amount of fellow owners down here though.
I'm in the same area as well. Live in Miami Gardens and work in pines. Don't have my SI yet but hopefully soon. Would like to attend a meet whenever I do get it sometime early next year. You're right, not too many si's around here.

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
There's someone with a Type R at Nova Southeastern University. I'm quite jealous!

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought I posted it here when I got my Hatchback back in ā€˜17. I guess I didnā€™t. I picked up my ā€˜19 CTR last night. Iā€™m around Davie-Hollywood. If you see a Ralley Red CTR going slow and easy for the next 600 miles is probably me.
Can anyone recommend a good place to do a full detail and apply some paint protection?

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I thought I posted it here when I got my Hatchback back in ā€˜17. I guess I didnā€™t. I picked up my ā€˜19 CTR last night. Iā€™m around Davie-Hollywood. If you see a Ralley Red CTR going slow and easy for the next 600 miles is probably me.
Can anyone recommend a good place to do a full detail and apply some paint protection?
I'll be on the lookout! I go to Nova Southeastern University and usually take I-595 and I-75 if you're ever on those roads.

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll be on the lookout! I go to Nova Southeastern University and usually take I-595 and I-75 if you're ever on those roads.
I actually live close to Nova. And yeah I usually take I-595 too.

DLEGAIR

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Do you guys do local meets? Or is it just the whatsapp group chat?

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm currently getting my battery replace at Rick Case Honda. I wonder what my car will do with this new battery.

Neo3151

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm down here for the next two days dealing with some family shit but been finding time to go out in the evening if anyone wants to run a bit. Staying at the Broward Dade border