First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finished the spoiler delete. Lasered engraving stock to seal off the holes from underneath and deadened over them. Had my dentless guy work them all flat. I taped them off and bondoed and wet sanded to perfection. Getting it wrapped one of the next 3 days.
Honda Civic 10th gen Sound Deadener IMG_20200721_200108

Honda Civic 10th gen Sound Deadener IMG_20200721_212841__01

Last edited:

rramrattan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The best way to describe it is the sound currently gives me tinnitus (or a form of ringing) from the current sound absorption without the red on top. It should do the trick when I finally get around to it. And not a thread i can show you particularly, just from comments I've seen here and there about what an actual pain it is
I'm looking forward to hearing how adding the layer of red on top affects yours. I also have just the 80mil on my front doors and I have a similar experience where the mids/highs (all 5 front speakers aftermarket) seem a little bit harsh - and I'd never considered that it could be because of the Noico

OP
OP
bbeem

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking forward to hearing how adding the layer of red on top affects yours. I also have just the 80mil on my front doors and I have a similar experience where the mids/highs (all 5 front speakers aftermarket) seem a little bit harsh - and I'd never considered that it could be because of the Noico
I use the IB behind the speakers. This should help especially in the rear deck.
Honda Civic 10th gen Sound Deadener IMG_20200722_001806__01

CivicShwags

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Sound Deadener 69059657-F166-4280-8C89-870AF37E5FC5
Honda Civic 10th gen Sound Deadener 75EDBA33-6C6C-449A-9ED5-DCA87623AC1C
Honda Civic 10th gen Sound Deadener 69C7E662-1683-4175-BA3E-A860A370ABE2

here’s my update, I added the Noice Red to all door panels and trunk/back seat for now. That ringing seems to have gone away for the most part. I’m still slightly tuning my sub and spotify’s equalizer to the most consistent sound so I can minimize that ringing. Also, a solid muffle to my loud exhaust making the ride quieter. The Noice Red helps add an extra more quiet layer for low hertz frequencies.

Bluechsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Country flag
ResoNix is an automotive sound treatment company that offers top quality products which provide superior performance in their respective categories for the Sound Absorption. No gimmicks, no baseless claims, no nonsense. Constrained layer dampers, sound absorbers, decouplers, and noise barriers are part of our soon to be released line-up with a focus on data-backed, solutions-based products developed by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts.
Sponsored

Last edited: