Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
Installed today!
Ray's Gramlights 57DR

20190719_143714.jpg

20190719_143604.jpg

20190719_143702.jpg
Beautiful setup- doesnā€™t get any better than this. Is your car lowered and what lowering kit did you go with? If lowered, are there any noticeable differences in ride or handling quality when switching through different drive mode settings? Also if you donā€™t mind me asking, what size tires did you go with? Thanks!,

CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Beautiful setup- doesnā€™t get any better than this. Is your car lowered and what lowering kit did you go with? If lowered, are there any noticeable differences in ride or handling quality when switching through different drive mode settings? Also if you donā€™t mind me asking, what size tires did you go with? Thanks!,
Thank you. Lowered on Eibach Pro Kit. Ride quality improved and handling still feels solid but there is a difference comparing to stock. Nothing to change your mind tho the overall experience downgrading to 18' is so much better than the annoying 20' stock wheels. Tires 255/35/18

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you. Lowered on Eibach Pro Kit. Ride quality improved and handling still feels solid but there is a difference comparing to stock. Nothing to change your mind tho the overall experience downgrading to 18' is so much better than the annoying 20' stock wheels. Tires 255/35/18
Thanks for replying. Out of curiosity did you take pictures of your Gram Lights at stock height before you upgraded to lowering springs or did you modify everything at the same time? I want to get an idea what it looks like before it got lowered as I may decide to put wheels first before the springs. I'm thinking of going with Tein-S since I've already got them on my 9th Gen Accord Sedan. I had (doink) sounds with them up front when doing a full wheel-lock on uturns but they went away after 6 months. Probably needed to settle.

CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Thanks for replying. Out of curiosity did you take pictures of your Gram Lights at stock height before you upgraded to lowering springs or did you modify everything at the same time? I want to get an idea what it looks like before it got lowered as I may decide to put wheels first before the springs.
I didn't unfortunately. Lowered the car then got the wheels after that.

Last edited:

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I didn't unfortunately. Lowered the car then got the wheels after that.
@CHiNG818 I hope you don't mind, but I've decided to clone your setup. This is far the best color that compliments our SGP. A black in the same wheel pattern may look great as well. No worries as I live up here in the North but then again, there's probably a bunch of others that have the same setup as us already. :thumbsup:

CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
@CHiNG818 I hope you don't mind, but I've decided to clone your setup. This is far the best color that compliments our SGP. A black in the same wheel pattern may look great as well. No worries as I live up here in the North but then again, there's probably a bunch of others that have the same setup as us already. :thumbsup:
No worries. It does compliment the SGP color very well. When I get compliments on the car almost always the attention is towards the wheels after the compliment. Good luck.

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Gun Blue II 57DRā€™s and Bronze TE37SLā€™s are the two best wheels I have seen on SGP. I currently have the gramlights and will probably get the volks one day

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Gun Blue II 57DRā€™s and Bronze TE37SLā€™s are the two best wheels I have seen on SGP. I currently have the gramlights and will probably get the volks one day
Is your car lowered? I'm wondering if anyone can share a photo at stock height with them installed.

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Stock height. Flush fitment isnā€™t really my thing so I am pretty happy with how they look on stock height

321A5C1E-3C26-4DC5-92BB-294239827796.jpeg

CC00F4EB-CE92-4B5B-B08B-6BC296AF5431.jpeg

1A1CAFB5-30C5-4220-8817-14E244A3A761.jpeg
Hey this is awesome thanks a lot friend! Now I can get an idea of how the car sits both stock and lowered heights. Your setup looks really nice! Fantastic!

BuLL

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 CW FK8
Country flag
Iā€™ve stared at pics for months waiting for mine and itā€™s not even SGP.... but I really think you can go in any direction and it will look amazing. Bronze looks insane and seems less common (Iā€™m all for that) ... but black, gunmetal, or white all look perfect.... the car looks phenomenal with any of those 4 options really. I personally would go the route less traveled and look @ bronze.... but either way youā€™re in the money man

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Iā€™ve stared at pics for months waiting for mine and itā€™s not even SGP.... but I really think you can go in any direction and it will look amazing. Bronze looks insane and seems less common (Iā€™m all for that) ... but black, gunmetal, or white all look perfect.... the car looks phenomenal with any of those 4 options really. I personally would go the route less traveled and look @ bronze.... but either way youā€™re in the money man
I like the Gun Metal Blue II as shown above and also contemplated the blue color and it could work. Fitment industries should have a built in wheel app so that you can see how it looks like much like what Americas Tires does on their website.
Sponsored