Sonic grey pearl wheel colors help.

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
I personally had a set of 20x10.5 Forgestar F14s that I bought used and ran on a Camaro for a while, and they didn't cause me any problems. I know a guy who bought two new sets of F14s for his Boss 302, and had all four from one set bend lips during the first autox event he ran them at. Another friend was at an HPDE at NCM and a 911 in front of him had a Forgestar fail catastrophically mid-corner. The four wheels I owned were fine, but I've seen enough anecdotal evidence to not buy more.
thanks. i may go with wedsport rn-05. i know its 18 and wanted to do 19 but its hard finding a high offset wheel. ive never had such a hard time finding a wheel for a car.
Sponsored

thatonejosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (MT)
Country flag
SGP with Work ZR10s in Asterism Red. I just thought it would be a very unique color and that the blue green pearl in the car’s paint would go well with the same pearl colors in the wheels but the fuchsia red/pink would also complement the gray…
77012C2D-5709-40B7-BD6D-4312141ADF73.jpeg

D4ACF27E-52E0-4851-B62F-D79B9147BF6C.jpeg
Sorry for the bump on an old reply but I love those colors on your Type R. I've been in the market for rims and was wondering if an oil spill-like color would work on with our paint color and it really does! I'm trying to go for a Vaporwave/Synthwave aesthetic for my car and this is perfect. Did you end up ordering these rims online if so where from? And how are they holding up for you?

Be_BittR

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (SGP)
Country flag
Sorry for the bump on an old reply but I love those colors on your Type R. I've been in the market for rims and was wondering if an oil spill-like color would work on with our paint color and it really does! I'm trying to go for a Vaporwave/Synthwave aesthetic for my car and this is perfect. Did you end up ordering these rims online if so where from? And how are they holding up for you?
…they still look amazing! I need to post pics of them in the sun. It’s a completely different ball game in the sun: more fuschia and bronze.
I ordered them from Evasive Motorsports and they were a custom order. They took six months to come in.

Thanks!! You can’t go wrong with it with SGP!
Sponsored