Someone just got tinted :)

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring - Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Just got my car two days ago. Yesterday she went into the shop to get tinted. 35% front windows, 18% all around the back. :) 100% difference. Love the way tint can just make the car look so much better. I know this is extremely common to do just thought I would share some pictures with my new community!
Honda Civic 10th gen Someone just got tinted :) 20160703_173011

Honda Civic 10th gen Someone just got tinted :) 20160703_173028

Last edited:
OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Edited. Let me know if you want any more angles.

quadna71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring sedan
Country flag
Edited. Let me know if you want any more angles.
How about a shot straight from the side? We just brought home our '16 Touring (Aegean Blue too!) and are having it tinted in a week. We are on the fence about tinting the front doors as we don't want to be pulled over constantly. So maybe a side shot will help us decide on tint or no tint? Thanks!

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How about a shot straight from the side? We just brought home our '16 Touring (Aegean Blue too!) and are having it tinted in a week. We are on the fence about tinting the front doors as we don't want to be pulled over constantly. So maybe a side shot will help us decide on tint or no tint? Thanks!
No problem. Expect the picture to be posted in a few hours (after work).

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
Looking good, man! Really changes the look of the car. I got mine done right away here in Florida and not only did my WOP look a hundred times better, it was significantly cooler and much less glare to deal with. Now driving it is a real pleasure.

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looking good, man! Really changes the look of the car. I got mine done right away here in Florida and not only did my WOP look a hundred times better, it was significantly cooler and much less glare to deal with. Now driving it is a real pleasure.
I couldn't agree more. My car is going back in to take off the 35% on the front and do 18% all around. In Ohio tint legal limit used to be 50% but now I heard it is "Police discretion". I don't know how that is even legal but if I get a tint ticket I want it to be worth it ha.

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Alright, as promised here are more pictures (please excuse the dirt, today is washing day):
Honda Civic 10th gen Someone just got tinted :) fwhipy

Honda Civic 10th gen Someone just got tinted :) 34dhd3b

It's a pretty sunny day today so if anyone else wants a closer look feel free to ask and I will take more pictures!

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

fancy19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Si
So I just got the steel colored touring /w black interior. Front window tinting is illigal here so what % tint do you guys thing would look best for the back 3 windows without a big contrast between back and front side windows if you know what I mean. I'm thinking the dark interior will balance it out a tad too.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I couldn't agree more. My car is going back in to take off the 35% on the front and do 18% all around. In Ohio tint legal limit used to be 50% but now I heard it is "Police discretion". I don't know how that is even legal but if I get a tint ticket I want it to be worth it ha.
I've got 20% all around. Live in WV (35% all around is legal), work in VA (50% in front/35% in back is legal). I've been next to several WV/VA State and local police, they really don't seem to care, FWIW.

And VA is definitely known for being a nanny state.

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So I just got the steel colored touring /w black interior. Front window tinting is illigal here so what % tint do you guys thing would look best for the back 3 windows without a big contrast between back and front side windows if you know what I mean. I'm thinking the dark interior will balance it out a tad too.
I think 35% (or somewhere around this percentage depending on what brand you go with) would be a good option. You can see on my front windows on a really sunny day it has a light tint. If you want more pictures of what the 35% looks like in different times of the day I can provide more. Just let me know!

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've got 20% all around. Live in WV (35% all around is legal), work in VA (50% in front/35% in back is legal). I've been next to several WV/VA State and local police, they really don't seem to care, FWIW.

And VA is definitely known for being a nanny state.
20% looks really clean all around
Sponsored