Someone backed into my Type R. Repair help

nm797

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R CW
Country flag
Someone backed into my Type R the other day. I tried my best at touch up painting the bumper (not shown) but the black grill is cracked. What’s the easiest ways of repairing this? Is it possible to just get the front grill replaced?

Honda Civic 10th gen Someone backed into my Type R. Repair help 83A75E8C-D76E-49E6-9EBF-52BFA036F30C

Honda Civic 10th gen Someone backed into my Type R. Repair help 60A3904C-ADB5-4816-A5D0-35E8B619AA79

Redraider

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R Sonic Grey
Country flag
Someone backed into my Type R the other day. I tried my best at touch up painting the bumper (not shown) but the black grill is cracked. What’s the easiest ways of repairing this? Is it possible to just get the front grill replaced?

83A75E8C-D76E-49E6-9EBF-52BFA036F30C.jpeg

60A3904C-ADB5-4816-A5D0-35E8B619AA79.jpeg
That stinks, I'm sorry to hear that happened. You have to take the entire bumper off to replace the grill. There are some good videos on how to do that. Here is a good one.

I just took mine off to vinyl wrap it and it is not big deal. You do need to get the car up on jacks or a lift because the clearance is very small.

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
That stinks, I'm sorry to hear that happened. You have to take the entire bumper off to replace the grill. There are some good videos on how to do that. Here is a good one.

I just took mine off to vinyl wrap it and it is not big deal. You do need to get the car up on jacks or a lift because the clearance is very small.
Great video dude thanks for sharing!!

OP
OP
nm797

nm797

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R CW
Country flag

thanks for the video. I’m going to work on replacing the grill. I can live with the bumper and cover up paint, but the crack is already driving me nuts.
Sponsored