Somebody make scratches to my Display

lizye815

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda Civic
:cry: I take my car to the dealer to add some accessories to the car. They was so kind, cleaned my car...but screw my display. Somebody know where can buy to replace the 7-inch Display Audio touch screen?
Sponsored

eschino1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Rallye Red
Country flag
Same thing happened to me the first time I took my car to the car wash.. After that I've been washing and waxing my car myself and to cover up the scratches I just put a screen protector so I don't have to see it everyday

OP
OP
lizye815

lizye815

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda Civic
Probably I have to do the same.. because I get mad when I see it.. Or replace it as soon as I find a place to buy it.

eschino1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Rallye Red
Country flag
Yeah it's annoying seeing the scratches when the sun hits it with the screen protector it looks better.. I wonder how much it would be to replace it

Rvenger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX CBP
FYI, those scratches are factory. The LCD of the Speedo has the same exact scratches on the panel. Only visible when light shines on it. Check your speedo out and you will be surprised to find scratches on the LCD beyond the plexi that you know can't get scratched unless installed that way from the factory.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
The
:cry: I take my car to the dealer to add some accessories to the car. They was so kind, cleaned my car...but screw my display. Somebody know where can buy to replace the 7-inch Display Audio touch screen?
DEALER who screwed it up should be fixing it not YOU! They damaged it, why should you have to pay?
Sponsored