Some Rallye Red sedan with base audio/screen + manual

DrivenSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Fit
What you are talking about just bit me in the A today, I was using my phone to take me to a destination and the internet shut off on me, I had to park for 30 minutes - restart and mess with my phone to get it working again and finally it did and I was on my way. Well, instead of being 15 minutes early, I was 15 minutes late. Too bad I had my portable navigation collecting dust at home - could have easily helped in that situation.

Technology is fun and cool and useful and all, but not always - lol I mean Lexus just took the cassette player out of their lineups just a few years ago!

I work part time at a car audio shop and we have a few units that don't have CD players in them. I have never come across someone looking specifically for that.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
What you are talking about just bit me in the A today, I was using my phone to take me to a destination and the internet shut off on me, I had to park for 30 minutes - restart and mess with my phone to get it working again and finally it did and I was on my way. Well, instead of being 15 minutes early, I was 15 minutes late. Too bad I had my portable navigation collecting dust at home - could have easily helped in that situation.

Technology is fun and cool and useful and all, but not always - lol I mean Lexus just took the cassette player out of their lineups just a few years ago!

I work part time at a car audio shop and we have a few units that don't have CD players in them. I have never come across someone looking specifically for that.
yes but that will be a thing of the past as well, car makers are all adding WiFi to their vehicles there will be no loss of signal ever again

markhu

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2010 Subaru Legacy
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda is funny. The HRV has a CD player for 2016. Why inconsistent?
Sponsored