Some questions on window visors...

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I’m thinking about buying some original honda window visors for my 2020 hatch. I have some quick questions (hope I’m not beating a dead horse).

are the visors specific for hatch and sedan, or are all 4-doors same part number?

do they snap in, or double sided tape? *im referring to the original ones purchased direct from honda*

if snap in, anyone know how difficult they are to install? I’ve read that some of the snap in ones can be a little pain in the ass to install in the window channel.

thanks in advance to anyone that’s able to help!
Sponsored

civictx

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
I’m thinking about buying some original honda window visors for my 2020 hatch. I have some quick questions (hope I’m not beating a dead horse).

are the visors specific for hatch and sedan, or are all 4-doors same part number?

do they snap in, or double sided tape? *im referring to the original ones purchased direct from honda*

if snap in, anyone know how difficult they are to install? I’ve read that some of the snap in ones can be a little pain in the ass to install in the window channel.

thanks in advance to anyone that’s able to help!
rear doors are specific to hatchback. chrome strip on non-Sport trim levels. OEM installation uses both clips & tape.
NOTE ! rear door visors are known to be noisy when driving - snapping, creaking can be heard. per Honda known issue, design issue, but NO correction to be done. Sport, Sport Touring & Type R have different designed visors, no issues reported.

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
rear doors are specific to hatchback. chrome strip on non-Sport trim levels. OEM installation uses both clips & tape.
NOTE ! rear door visors are known to be noisy when driving - snapping, creaking can be heard. per Honda known issue, design issue, but NO correction to be done. Sport, Sport Touring & Type R have different designed visors, no issues reported.
Thanks for the reply. The noise issue has me concerned. Maybe I won’t end up ordering.
Sponsored