daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
No picture because there was no damage but... Boy was I mad.
Some grandma in a huge Ram pickup backed up into me and she said she didn't see me.
Her friend had the nerve to tell me I should consider myself lucky... Umm, I would consider myself lucky if I hadn't been backed into thank you very much
Sponsored

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
"some lady backed into me too" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it? LOL ... best one off joke ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
That was seriously funny but ... my apologies ... I understand. I lost my 2016 EX T ... rear ended ... $12,800 damages .... Had to "settle" with my Si! come on ... that was a good joke!

dsegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Pilot, 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring MT6
Country flag
I had somebody with a big truck back into my 2017 EX-T when it was 2 months old.....it got all fixed up, but it sure was annoying. Since then I've traded up to a 2020 Sport Touring Hatchback MT6 and I freak out every time I take it out.
Sponsored