Country flag
Keep posting pics everyone! Thanks.
Sponsored

Akinari

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
I'll save judgement for the integrated headrests until someone actually posts images of the seat from the front angle. Lots of hatchback/four-door coupes/sportback-like Euro types have integrated headrests, like the Panamera for example, where each rear seat is bolstered just like the front.

Honda Civic 10th gen Some closeups of 2017 Civic Hatchback in white {filename}

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Now some news outlets are reporting this won't be in showrooms til November?

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Now some news outlets are reporting this won't be in showrooms til November?
My salesguy says the same thing. Frustrating. Wonder if they're just waiting until they have quantities?

Tsturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 MDX Advance SH-AWD, 2018 TLX 2.4 w/8DCT
Country flag
Hah, November works great for me, hopefully looking to purchase in February 2017!!

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah makes sense to move out the 16s then bring in all the 17s at once

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Why is everyone circlejerking about integrated headrests...? Sedans have em too and I don't see anyone bitching about them...

209Bodian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic Si
Why is everyone circlejerking about integrated headrests...? Sedans have em too and I don't see anyone bitching about them...
Yeah, I'm with you New. Integrated headrest is not a big deal. I had an 97 Civic sedan and it had integrated headrest and it was ok.

Now, on a different note...this is a personal opinion... I prefer a 3 door hatchback over a 5 door. I loved driving my brother's 2002 EP3.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I just noticed the 350z has them too!

My concern with integrated is how much they'll be deformed when I connect the tether/latch strap for the child safety seat.

One thing we can take away - there must be ample room to fold the seat down and position the driver seat all the way back and reclined for us with the need to do so. On my 09 Si Sedan, I have to remove the headrests to fold the seats down or else move the seats to an impossible position.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2567

THANK YOU. The negativity on this thread is ridiculous. I wonder if everyone will be crying about the big fake vents when they are on the Si? or will they complain about the design of the type r when the hatch has the same basic design? who the f cares about headrests. I've never even thought twice about them.

Dcasanova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura mdx
Hey guys I came across this on hondaprojasons google page a few weeks back... clearly there is a panoramic roof, could this be an SI or option package..
file:///Users/dwightwatson/Desktop/IMG_6819.jpg

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
Yeah, I'm with you New. Integrated headrest is not a big deal. I had an 97 Civic sedan and it had integrated headrest and it was ok.

Now, on a different note...this is a personal opinion... I prefer a 3 door hatchback over a 5 door. I loved driving my brother's 2002 EP3.
It looks like shift to 5 door hatches is a trend that will continue. VW just announced this today.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/no-more-two-door-the-volkswagen-gti-two-door-is-dead/

The two-door Volkswagen GTI is dead, we learned at the brand’s full-line launch event today. Production of the model has ended, VW confirmed upon our inquiry: “The trend is clearly shifting toward four-door models,” said Volkswagen of America’s marketing chief, Hendrik Muth.
Sponsored