SOLVED: Fuel gauge not working properly, but the range meter seems to be just fine

Tomuri24

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R Boost Blue R-46064
Country flag
Got my usual 2019 Civic Sport maintenance last week as well as a recall(I believe it was related to the fuel pump). Ever since I've received the car, I've noticed that the fuel gauge stays at full and does not go down at all despite the fact that I've driven the car at least 100 miles since filling up the gas. The range indicator on the driver information interface still works however and seems to be pretty accurate. Could something have been done incorrectly during the recall which caused this issue?
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Got my usual 2019 Civic Sport maintenance last week as well as a recall(I believe it was related to the fuel pump). Ever since I've received the car, I've noticed that the fuel gauge stays at full and does not go down at all despite the fact that I've driven the car at least 100 miles since filling up the gas. The range indicator on the driver information interface still works however and seems to be pretty accurate. Could something have been done incorrectly during the recall which caused this issue?
Certainly seems more than a coincidence that they replaced the fuel pump and now your fuel gauge doesn't work. I would bring it back immediately.

OP
OP
Tomuri24

Tomuri24

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R Boost Blue R-46064
Country flag
Certainly seems more than a coincidence that they replaced the fuel pump and now your fuel gauge doesn't work. I would bring it back immediately.
Forgot to reply, but I brought it back and they made an error during the recall service and the dealer fixed it ASAP.
Sponsored