• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

<<SOLD> Volk RE30, 18x8.5 +52, 5x114.3, Diamond Black $1,200

HRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Sold, thank you for all the interest and comments.

Wheels: Volk RE30, 18x8.5 +52, 5x114.5, Diamond black color - custom - 3 month wait from Japan to receive them.

**** 5mm spacer minimum should probably be run on the Si for best fitment. I'll fit these to the Si in spring and take pictures, but there's no reason they won't fit.

Center caps: Limited edition GT High black anodized with carbon fiber center with knurled edges (extremely difficult to find and long since sold out).

Tires: 245/40/18 Potenza RE11's are mounted but there is not much tread left, I would consider them almost completely worn, not corded though. Useful if you'd like to try out the tire to see if you like this aggressive of a summer tire or not.

WHEEL CONDITION: 9/10: Wheels were ONLY used in summer, never curbed. I know there's one small chip inside the lug area. Otherwise, great condition.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
HRace

HRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Price lowered to $1,700! Add a spacer to get whatever flush look you prefer!

Last edited:
OP
OP
HRace

HRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Price lowered to $1,600. Can't believe these forged wheels haven't sold! About cheaper than cast wheels from tire rack. I know, I know, they don't stick out far enough = )

OP
OP
HRace

HRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Bump...plenty of clearance to the suspension. Pics of that coming soon.