Sold the R and bought an American muscle car

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
And that's okay. I'm not trying to tell you how to have fun or compare our definitions. People are different and that's part of the beauty of it all. Now, if I was out there and loving the driving experience of a Honda Odyssey, then I think it's fair to berate me to the extreme.

I considered waiting for the Type S TLX, by the way. Really wanted to see how it drove, but I found a used Tesla that I enjoyed a lot at a decent price and decided to pounce.
Vans can be cool too you know..

Honda Civic 10th gen Sold the R and bought an American muscle car renault-inspace-f1
Sponsored

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
And that's okay. I'm not trying to tell you how to have fun or compare our definitions. People are different and that's part of the beauty of it all. Now, if I was out there and loving the driving experience of a Honda Odyssey, then I think it's fair to berate me to the extreme.

I considered waiting for the Type S TLX, by the way. Really wanted to see how it drove, but I found a used Tesla that I enjoyed a lot at a decent price and decided to pounce.
I would rather have an Odyssey than a Model 3.

I've never (nor my wife) have owned a minivan...

But the Odyssey might be the best minivan while the Model 3 is not near the top of my best sedan/family car/crossover/boring machine (cost included) list.

MyFirstHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan MT
Country flag
Too much hate, I personally thought it was pretty cool comparing two dissimilar cars especially since its not often that dissimilar cars are compared.
Sponsored