• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** Powdercoated NSX Wheelset + Michelin PS4S

R-09203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Good morning!

I am selling my custom powder-coated set of NSX wheels plus Michelin PS4S (245/35ZR19).

$2500 (+$250 shipping)

Current tire tread depths: 6 - 6 - 7 - 7 /32nds" (New is 9.5/32nds"). Treadwear is excellent after 15k miles on the vehicle with 53% and 66% usable tread remaining. The wear has been even and though the fronts wear faster than the rears on the CTR, rotating your tires every 5k miles will balance the tire wear across the wheelset.

When I began searching for new CTR wheel options, the forged NSX Y-Spoke wheels were right at the top of the list. The contrasting OEM finish was the only thing that bothered me, so I set out to find a solution. The final product: the newly purchased wheels were chem stripped then powder-coated to match the CTR OEM black centercaps with excellent results!!

The wheels themselves offer significant weight savings coupled with Michelins new PS4S resulting in a dramatic overall improvement to the vehicle behavior. For more info on my wheelset including original pricing, color change process, and subsequent results, see my previous posts (cost analysis pdf attached to the first thread):

https://www.civicx.com/threads/civic-type-r-after-market-wheel-guide.13994/page-83#post-468590

https://www.civicx.com/threads/civic-type-r-after-market-wheel-guide.13994/page-89#post-485237

I will be posting additional pics of the wheelset over the next few days, thanks for stopping by!!

Honda Civic 10th gen ***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** Powdercoated NSX Wheelset + Michelin PS4S NSXWheels_3
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

R-09203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
*** Sale is pending: Thank you for your interest!***

_leslietu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 S14 & '19 CW CTR
Country flag
please let me know if it falls through, I am seriously interested.

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
Shoot...I thought you would have let me know after we talked about these last fall ;)
Still a great looking setup! And a great price!

What did you get to replace them?

OP
OP

R-09203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** Good evening!! Wheels have sold!! Thanks for all the interest!

OP
OP

R-09203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Shoot...I thought you would have let me know after we talked about these last fall ;)
Still a great looking setup! And a great price!

What did you get to replace them?
Unfortunately... Nothing!! With a few changes on the horizon the Type R wasnt the best fit for what comes next. After a lot of work centered around maximum longevity (clearbra, oil catch can, wheels), I had to let it go...

Excited about what comes next but the internal conflict is real...

Ctr.Fk8_2529

First Name
K. Salinas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8, Em1(2), Eg Hatch, Ek Hatch
Country flag
Wow sold in 12hrs smh y can’t I never get what I want smh

OP
OP

R-09203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Wow sold in 12hrs smh y can’t I never get what I want smh
Actually... They sold in 13 minutes with two further offers in less than half an hour. I really should have priced them a bit higher, lol...