• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California SOLD//SoCal 2021 Crystal Black pearl Type R - 5XX Miles

Dave_s

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None atm!
Country flag
Hi everyone! Probably going to regret this (lol) but thinking about selling my 2021 Crystal Black Type R. Right now current mileage is 510. Still within the break in period so haven’t gone WOT yet!

I have had the car for about 4 months now, and as you can see by the miles, I don’t drive as much as I thought. I have a 3 month old and he takes up most of the free time between work. My intention was to keep the car for a while, but having a newborn I’m thinking it makes more sense to save some money now (daycare is coming up!) and buy another Type R a few years down the line.

Car is completely stock, registered in CA. Im in San Diego. As far as pricing, I’m open to offers. I’m thinking around $47,000 obo?

I’ve seen dealers charging 50k for similar mileage but I think that’s too much. I haven’t posted anywhere else so shoot me a pm if you’re interested and we can discuss. Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD//SoCal 2021 Crystal Black pearl Type R - 5XX Miles CA739B5E-E358-4FE5-8D83-40A7C9920941
Sponsored

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi everyone! Probably going to regret this (lol) but thinking about selling my 2021 Crystal Black Type R. Right now current mileage is 510. Still within the break in period so haven’t gone WOT yet!

I have had the car for about 4 months now, and as you can see by the miles, I don’t drive as much as I thought. I have a 3 month old and he takes up most of the free time between work. My intention was to keep the car for a while, but having a newborn I’m thinking it makes more sense to save some money now (daycare is coming up!) and buy another Type R a few years down the line.

Car is completely stock, registered in CA. Im in San Diego. As far as pricing, I’m open to offers. I’m thinking around $47,000 obo?

I’ve seen dealers charging 50k for similar mileage but I think that’s too much. I haven’t posted anywhere else so shoot me a pm if you’re interested and we can discuss. Thanks!

CA739B5E-E358-4FE5-8D83-40A7C9920941.jpeg
Def a fair price in CA. Local dealer has 19 for 51K & 20 for 53K