• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona SOLD: PRL CAI (non SI) Street MAF

heresick

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatch MT
Country flag
Hey there! Are you looking to upgrade your air intake and get all of the wooshyness when shifting into your next gear?
Are you concerned with your IAT’s skyrocketing during the heat of the summer? Maybe you just want to add a little more grumble to that idle exhaust noise.
Are you tired of everywhere being out of stock, and projecting 2+ month waits for your car parts?

I am selling a PRL Cobra (non SI) street maf Cold Air Intake!

you don’t need a tune to run it, and will take about an hour to install (took me 30 minutes to remove it)

I have had it on my ‘18 HB sport since 6/16/20 and have loved it! Total I’ve put probably 800 miles on it so it’s nearly new. I just decided that instead of putting money into mods to make my car more like the one I want, I would just actually buy the car I want.

2020 Rallye Red CTR is now mine, and I have no need for this.

I am looking for $320 plus whatever shipping comes out to.
Will ship in original box, all hardware is included, and I can even include the PRL stickers and license plate frame that come with it when you purchase directly from PRL.
PayPal only. Please DM for more details/questions

or you can pick up locally if in greater Phoenix area, Arizona

- the only flaw is the hard plastic piece that helps Route the air filter behind the wheel well has some scuffs on it from installing/removing. Nothing major (see pictures)

thank you!

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD:  PRL CAI (non SI) Street MAF 96DA6754-A1EE-4F92-8175-30C70834A0C4

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD:  PRL CAI (non SI) Street MAF 6F4643FC-32B5-49BC-9241-1523224D5E4C

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD:  PRL CAI (non SI) Street MAF 9B81BD74-CC0F-49F5-8D49-537D3B7FE982

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD:  PRL CAI (non SI) Street MAF F9CC63BB-CFA6-4632-80B9-AB3623036480

Last edited: