• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: SOLD PLEASE TAKE DOWN :) thanks for looking.

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
31500 flat, is what they would give me, they dont reimburse for taxes... ( i wish) lol

i would've already sold it!

colorado would be different though.. it's a california thing.. double dipping all they can to F us..

with that being said I try to get what i can in taxes every year if you know what i mean ;)
Sponsored

CTRFK8

First Name
Sauce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Not to highjack your thread but what you think a excellent garage kept stock 2018 4500miles would go for?

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
31500 flat, is what they would give me, they dont reimburse for taxes... ( i wish) lol

i would've already sold it!

colorado would be different though.. it's a california thing.. double dipping all they can to F us..

with that being said I try to get what i can in taxes every year if you know what i mean ;)
Lol listen, you seem like a good guy but the hate that you hate for dems and CA will not only living here but also as a public employee is kinda hilarious.

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
Lol listen, you seem like a good guy but the hate that you hate for dems and CA will not only living here but also as a public employee is kinda hilarious.
haha i know right.. im not originally from the US, Norway is where i spent the first 10 years if my life... and as soon as the wife agrees we will be out of here :)

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
Not to highjack your thread but what you think a excellent garage kept stock 2018 4500miles would go for?
in colorado? i dunno 35-38? market is nearly identical as mine, but SO CAL is a different beast.

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
Happy saturday everyone!! be safe. Drift hard

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
bumping uglies on sunday night!

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
HOT DAMN.. price drop... feels like im giving her away for the Roman Saturnalia!! "Christmas" and I don't even celebrate!

Hope everyone is doing well!

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
Meal prep day bump. Hope everyone has a great work week!

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
grind grind.. zug zug.. bump bump

OP