• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: SOLD PLEASE TAKE DOWN :) thanks for looking.

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
bump. Happy friday everyone
Sponsored

nytyper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
anyone know if there is a market for these cars?... i get the typical 30k cash right now offers.. but anyone able to help me out and post this ad on the facebook marketplace?... I dont have any social media, and the only offers i get on this forum are 30-31k lol.. i feel like thats a low number?... especially since vroom / carvana want 36-40k for them? especially in SO CAL
Just to help you out here. According to auction data that I got from a friend. A 2018 White civic in mint condition (5.0 rating) with your miles went for $32,100 in GA. I am currently trading mine in for $28k but I have 57k miles on my 2018. I would love to get more but the reality is that its hard to sell these cars privately. I feel for you and do believe your car is worth more. But it's going to be hard to even get wholesale prices on a private sale. Being that your is a 2017 I would think 31k wholesale is just about right.

dsm_mikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 ZL1 1LE, 07 S2000, 05 350Z, 86 190e 16V
Country flag
Was this car ever modified? Is there still a full warranty on it (no tune ever installed)?

I am looking for a solid used CTR for my brother but I do not want anything that has been previously modified.

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
Just to help you out here. According to auction data that I got from a friend. A 2018 White civic in mint condition (5.0 rating) with your miles went for $32,100 in GA. I am currently trading mine in for $28k but I have 57k miles on my 2018. I would love to get more but the reality is that its hard to sell these cars privately. I feel for you and do believe your car is worth more. But it's going to be hard to even get wholesale prices on a private sale. Being that your is a 2017 I would think 31k wholesale is just about right.
ya i got 31500 offered from Vroom. and 2 trade in values at 32... but i dont think im ready to go that low lol

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
Was this car ever modified? Is there still a full warranty on it (no tune ever installed)?

I am looking for a solid used CTR for my brother but I do not want anything that has been previously modified.
100% honest it was full bolt on + a basic hondata tune for 2k miles.
I didn't like the way it drove and reverted it back to stock within 3 months. since I've driven it for 7k miles. and nothing is wrong with it

Everything on it is the OEM parts. If you want i can get a prior inspection paperwork for you to show you it's all good from Honda I don't mind doing that for ya.

warranty was up in october this year :( I think you still have the option from Honda within 6 months of that date to buy an extended warranty (atleast here in california)

throw me a txt / call or pm me on the forums if you wanna talk price :)

909 835 6991

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag

BTW beautiful car list my friend!!

i have a 2003 AP1 that is babied in my garage :) still bone stock with 83k miles!

nytyper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
ya i got 31500 offered from Vroom. and 2 trade in values at 32... but i dont think im ready to go that low lol
I totally understand. Even that my car was close to market, I had a hard time letting it go that low. You have a really nice car. Good Luck With the Sale

dsm_mikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 ZL1 1LE, 07 S2000, 05 350Z, 86 190e 16V
Country flag
BTW beautiful car list my friend!!

i have a 2003 AP1 that is babied in my garage :) still bone stock with 83k miles!
LOSTR, Thank you for the compliment. So far I really like my CTR and I am excited to spend less on consumables at the track!

We are really looking for a car that has not been tuned or modified so there is a power train warranty in place. I just think anything with a tune will have an issue getting any major powertrain work done.

If these cars were going for mid $20s , we wouldn't care. People are asking so close to a new price that it needs to have a full warranty. A brand new one is only a couple $k more. That is why I purchased new. It seems like there are a bunch of new ones getting to dealer lots now, so I think the market is changing a little bit on these cars. It took very little effort on my part to find a new one in the color I wanted.

Reading on the forums you see the hack job people are doing to these cars (accidently cutting wire harnesses comes to mind) and I can't help but be concerned even thinking of purchasing a used car that was modified.

I appreciate your honesty and I truly wish you well with your sale LOSTR! Your car looks clean.

TypeX

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ASPEC RDX
Country flag
dealer here in nj has a 2017 cw with 20k (had 2 previous owners) for $35,999 so that 32 falls in for the stealership 3k proit and financing lol

hold steady and you’ll get what you want

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
dealer here in nj has a 2017 cw with 20k (had 2 previous owners) for $35,999 so that 32 falls in for the stealership 3k proit and financing lol

hold steady and you’ll get what you want
thanks!!

i really hope so!

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
LOSTR, Thank you for the compliment. So far I really like my CTR and I am excited to spend less on consumables at the track!

We are really looking for a car that has not been tuned or modified so there is a power train warranty in place. I just think anything with a tune will have an issue getting any major powertrain work done.

If these cars were going for mid $20s , we wouldn't care. People are asking so close to a new price that it needs to have a full warranty. A brand new one is only a couple $k more. That is why I purchased new. It seems like there are a bunch of new ones getting to dealer lots now, so I think the market is changing a little bit on these cars. It took very little effort on my part to find a new one in the color I wanted.

Reading on the forums you see the hack job people are doing to these cars (accidently cutting wire harnesses comes to mind) and I can't help but be concerned even thinking of purchasing a used car that was modified.

I appreciate your honesty and I truly wish you well with your sale LOSTR! Your car looks clean.
I totally understand!

I did do all the work myself and i do understand the warranty peace of mind!!

no hack jobs here!! :) but i really appreciate the response! incase you guys don't see one anytime soon I'll gladly let you guys test drive it :) never been tracked.. few street pulls etc, nothing crazy.

if you dont find what you're looking for she will be here as long as threads open :)

CTRFK8

First Name
Sauce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag

How does dealership price the trade-in? They said 32k, is it 32k flat or taxes will be added?
Sponsored