• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Pennsylvania Covercraft Civic sunshade - MSM touch up paint

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Got a covecraft sunshade and MSM touch up paint left, pick up only for both. Send your offers!

HFP Wheels + Toyo Proxes T1 sport summer tires. (wheels are fine structurally, three have curb rash on them). $750 or best offer CASH Only. Can meet up depending on location. No shipping. Includes OEM Si caps NOT the red ones.

Ignore the text below as it includes all
Of the old stuff

Sold my Coupe Si so I need to get rid of some parts. I’m located in Philly. All prices are negotiable. Transaction will be done only via Paypal goods and services. Taking offers on remaining items below.
Everything has been sold

8 - Ktuner V1.2 with TSP tune (used on 2018 Si Coupe, tune is compatible with some years and ktuner should be compatible with all years). Can send unlocked confirmation via pm. $305 + shipped & fees SOLD

14 - HFP Wheels + Toyo Proxes T1 sport summer tires. (wheels are fine structurally, three have curb rash on them). $900 or best offer CASH Only. SOLD Can meet up depending on location. No shipping.

18- OEM Si knob (used for less than 3k miles) $ 40 shipped and fees SOLD

19 - OEM Honda Modern Steel Metallic touch up paint, I think I used it once. $10 LOCAL ONLY since this cannot be shipped

i need to sell the all season mats and trunk liner asap. Pick up or meet up only. Send a pm if interested.Hearing all offers!

1- OEM All Season mats: In good condition with some wear on drivers mat. $40
pick up preferred. Will stay with car if no takers.

2- OEM Coupe trunk liner - no pic for now since I have some parts over it but it’s in great condition. $30 local only. Can combine with mats. Will stay with car if no takers.
Gone with the car

3 - PRL Stage 1 red hose and filter - $50 Sold to @Pineapple

4- HFP red floor mats -got these from a user here. Used for 1-2k miles, these are a step above oem quality but still suffer from the wear at the clutch ( the scuffs showed up around 300 miles). $85 local preferred. Sold to @LucySI

5- Acuity Pedal bracket spacer - $80 Sold to @Scarofwar

6 - morimoto hid kit 5500 - used for two years, in good condition. Never had any issues and they are a huge upgrade over halogens. $100 Sold to @Scarofwar

7- sirimoto strut bar - $55 local, can ship but for extra depending on location. SOLD to @adc3132

9- Amber LED smoked sidemarkers from unity performance. These are sold out everywhere. SOLD TO @Azer_si

10 - Ikon Bayson front lip - has some scratches, unpainted. Local preferred. I can show pics of scratches via pm. Send offers! SOLD to @17PMMFK7

11- J`s racing red honda steering wheel badge. Unsure if it’s the real thing but it worked fine. Needs rear tape. $15 shipped SOLD TO @Azer_si

12 - Acuity shifter rocker, spring, short shift adapter, black collar Rocker and collar sold to @njacob09 spring and adapter sold to @WF19

13 - Type R alcantera center console - Sold to @Yaminashi

15 - Coupe OEM mud flaps - wear and tear as expected from a year. Pictured in last car pic.
Sold to @MisterNickG
16 -ikon mugen style visors all 4 pieces for coupe. Send offer if interested. Local preferred. Still installed, any tips to get it uninstalled without breaking? Pictured in last car pic. Gone with the car

16 - Red Honda Wheel center caps badges OEM - $50 shipped SOLD TO @Azer_si

17 - Spoon duracon shift Sold to @Jin_hd

20 - Pro civic carbon fiber mirror caps. Got these from a fellow si owner but never installed. One tab is broken I think but should work fine. SOLD TO
@the_civic
Sponsored

Last edited:

kevok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Price and pictures of the lip? Also where in PA?

20PWPFC1

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Depending on the price and condition, I want the console.

OP
OP
Boni

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Price and pictures of the lip? Also where in PA?
Philly, will take it out tomorrow. Send me a PM if interested

also: i need to sell the all season mats and trunk liner asap. Pick up or meet up only. Send a pm if interested.Hearing all offers!

TypeX

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ASPEC RDX
Country flag
Price and pics of the wheels?

17PMMFK7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX hatchback
Country flag
PM sent on OEM Si knob. Edit: and front lip

Last edited:

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi. Can you be a little more specific as to what local pickup is, geographically? Like, are you in the city (Philadelphia), Elkins Park, North or South Philly? I have my eye on a few items but you are at least 2 hours away.