• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold my 2020 SI Sedan, selling upgrade parts

• Thread starter Deleted member
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Thank you for explaining that. I don't mean to offend anyone or put down anyone that owns German/Euro cars. Before I bought my first Toyota I was a VW/Mercedes enthusiast. Let's just put it this way...they drove beautifully for the most part, but everyday I walked over to my car I thought to myself, will it start today? Can I take it on a long trip without worrying something is going to go wrong? Will it overheat today? When I drive Toyota's or Honda's, I don't even have to think. Anyway, again I don't mean to offend anyone's choice of what they drive, so I will leave it at that

BTW, I am OCD about maintaining my cars, so I maintained every car I ever owned regularly, especially my VW's and Mercedes autos
All good. Not trying to derail this post but I do think ever since the 2010's reliability/quality has gone up. One of the main reason 2000's/90's german cars werent as reliable as the Japanese is because they were packed with technology that was in relative infancy. Now that it's had a chance to mature and pretty much all cars these days are jam packed with tech, thats no longer as big of a failure point. They do still require more maintainance no arguing that, but the combination of luxury, power, and driving feel they offer to me is unrivaled. Anyways, another free bump for OP's post.
Sponsored

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
All good. Not trying to derail this post but I do think ever since the 2010's reliability/quality has gone up. One of the main reason 2000's/90's german cars werent as reliable as the Japanese is because they were packed with technology that was in relative infancy. Now that it's had a chance to mature and pretty much all cars these days are jam packed with tech, thats no longer as big of a failure point. They do still require more maintainance no arguing that, but the combination of luxury, power, and driving feel they offer to me is unrivaled. Anyways, another free bump for OP's post.
Not to continue argument on this, but my nieces husband around December sold his 2008 IS250 with 120k and bought a low mileage 2017 BMW 3 series... against my advice. Last week it's fuel pump failed and it's experiencing failure codes related to the drive train. I can tell you many more stories just like this one. My 2006 Camry @ 155k and my 2013 Toyota Sienna @ 145k have never had any issues outside of normal wear and tear. If one accepts that Germany car ownership comes at a higher cost and are willing to accept things are going to cost more when it comes to maintenance, more power to them.

Consider this another bump to the OP's post!

Last edited:

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
Bruh just let the man sell his parts. This is a classified post. GLWS. Cop a rs5 :)

OP
OP

Deleted member

Could you put in some pics of the stuff you're selling man?
Hey there,

Sorry, the mod moved this thread here and it's causing confusion. There is a proper FS thread with lots of pics in the section, though.

OP
OP

Deleted member

i would be interested in the black emblems can you post some pictures please.
Hey there,

Sorry, the mod moved this thread here and it's causing confusion. There is a proper FS thread with lots of pics in the section, though.
Sponsored