• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD! Ktuner V1.2 For Sale - $350 plus shipping (LOWERED PRICE)

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Hi All - selling my KTuner V1.2. $350 plus shipping (new it is $450). Perfect working order. Will be unpaired from car.

Will work on all tenth generation civics (base model, SI, Type Rs). This came off of my 2018 Type R.

Reason for sale: I'm selling my car. Located in Philadelphia.

I prefer Ktuner V1.2 over Ktuner V2 primarily because of it's wireless feature, and here is why:

With Ktuner V1.2, you can set up data / gauges directly on the headunit (you need to install Hondahack of course). It is seamless. When you turn the car on, the Ktuner app automatically appears on the headunit. It is like it came from the factory this way. You can set up your steering wheel buttons (with Hondahack) to automatically open the gauges when you want without taking your hands off the wheel. With Ktuner V2 you need to have a cumbersome screen with a cable attached to it (not clean at all)

With Ktuner V1.2 you can datalog and flash different tunes right directly from the headunit of the car (you need to have Hondahack installed). The OBD dongle will store the datalog data as well as up to 5 different tunes. See pictures below for this feature.

I had Hondata on a previous car and that cable gets really annoying so in my opinion V1.2 is the way to go. Thanks for looking!

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD! Ktuner V1.2 For Sale - $350 plus shipping (LOWERED PRICE) Ktuner Custom Gauges on Headunit

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD! Ktuner V1.2 For Sale - $350 plus shipping (LOWERED PRICE) Ktuner Data Logging and Flash From Headunit

Last edited:
OP
OP

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
BUMP for new lowered price (now $350).

OP
OP