• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD: Hondata FlashPro (1.5T Civic 2016+)

exogenic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Selling my 2016+ Civic 1.5T Hondata FlashPro & (SOLD) Injen Short Ram Intake. Getting rid of them because I'm perfectly content with my civics 174 stock horsies. There is definitely an uptake in power and torque with this combination, although there is no obligation to buy them as a kit.

About the FlashPro:
I'm the second owner. It has been unlocked from my VIN and my civic returned to stock. You'll need a windows computer to load Hondata's software and tether your FlashPro to. The USB cable is included, and the OBDII connector side is attached to the FlashPro.

About the Injen SRI:
The air filter is brand new and never used. I bought a new one because I damaged the old one by accident attempting to re-attach it. All other parts are in very good condition, please see pictures for reference. All of the necessary hardware is present, including the mount, coupling, shielding, etc.

Here's the (firm) pricing that I'm looking for.

Separate:
Hondata FlashPro $500 base + $0 shipping = $500 total (Retails at $695 + shipping)
SOLD: Injen Short Ram Intake $120 base + $15 shipping = $135 total (Retails at $210 + shipping)

Click here for pics
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
exogenic

exogenic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How long was the SRI on for? any pics on the car? Thanks
It was on the car for about four months. The filter is brand new, and has never been on any car. Please see the original post.

EDIT: the attached picture shows the filter than I crunched on accident. New one is in the imgur album I posted.

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: Hondata FlashPro (1.5T Civic 2016+) use-this

Last edited:

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Are you open to offers? I know you said (firm) BUT firm could mean make offer????? Let me know, I'll do it through PM.

OP
OP
exogenic

exogenic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are you open to offers? I know you said (firm) BUT firm could mean make offer????? Let me know, I'll do it through PM.
I appreciate the reply. The price is very firm.

OP
OP
exogenic

exogenic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Which tunes come on the flash pro?
please refer to hondatas website. the flashes are loaded in by the client application that you download. standards are +3,6, and 9 psi. there are images for different intakes, as well. hondata can tell you if you need premium fuel for a predefined tune. i ran +6 psi w/ SRI and used 93 octane premium, myself.

OP
OP
exogenic

exogenic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
bump, FlashPro still for sale. Injen SRI sold.

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag