• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: SOLD FS: Gram Lights 57DR (Gloss Black)

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
I had these on my car for about a year, they were part of the first batch of them from System Motorsports. Great wheel, I just recently got my dream wheels so I no longer need these.

3 are in great shape (no marks or damage as far as I can see), but 1 has light curb damage (is not bent, holds air fine and can be easily repaired).

Included:
  • 4 Gram Light 57 DRs in gloss black 18x9.5 +38
  • Original Stickers (red, unmounted)
  • Original Boxes
  • Custom 3D printed flat center caps wrapped in gloss black vinyl to match wheels.
  • Gorilla black lug nuts.

Price/Location:
  • $950 picked up (located in Cary, NC)
  • Willing to ship, I've found that it usually costs $300 or so to ship 4 wheels unless you have access to a business account/address.

Pictures:
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD FS: Gram Lights 57DR (Gloss Black) 59638899605__3F7082D9-1450-4187-AC8C-ABEE43BFA803
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD FS: Gram Lights 57DR (Gloss Black) IMG_0317
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD FS: Gram Lights 57DR (Gloss Black) IMG_0660

Curb Damage
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD FS: Gram Lights 57DR (Gloss Black) IMG_0666

When I had the optional stickers on (no longer have these, but they're better pics of the wheels)
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD FS: Gram Lights 57DR (Gloss Black) 48599587741_423e0cd8ab_o
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD FS: Gram Lights 57DR (Gloss Black) 48599723717_a122dd7d80_o

Last edited:

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 R-24920, '14 FB2, '10 Impreza 2.5i
Country flag
GLWS man.

Your pics helped me decide on mine, with those optional stickers. This weekend though, I too, suffered curb damage on one wheel and it looks just like yours except on three spots lol :(

OP
OP
Ouhei

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
GLWS man.

Your pics helped me decide on mine, with those optional stickers. This weekend though, I too, suffered curb damage on one wheel and it looks just like yours except on three spots lol :(
Thanks man! Buy mine and have some spares ?

lestat2369

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR/GTR/MX5
Country flag
shipping costs to 09469? Is you car stock height? Any rubbing... Tire size you are running in the pics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ouhei

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
shipping costs to 09469? Is you car stock height? Any rubbing... Tire size you are running in the pics.
I'm not able to use that ZIP on UPS's site for a shipping quote? I know within the US it ranges from $150-$400, not sure what it would be internationally or if it'd be cheaper since that seems to be a military ZIP?

I'm on Spoon springs with a 265/35 tire and have never rubbed.

Civic_Si_Yes

High Speed Low Drag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi are these still available