• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD! FS Chicagoland: OEM Type R Wheels w/ OE Tires 6k miles

Marky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Guys - I'm selling my set of OE Type R wheels! I picked them up locally from a CIVICX.COM forum member here in late December but decided to go a different direction with my wheels. So they have sat covered in my heated garage for the last 4 months. I replaced (mount/balance) 1 of the front tires that needed it since the other he had replaced both rim and tire under warranty. That leaves the 2 rears with 6k miles on it. Since I never mounted the wheels I believe his description below still stands 100% true from when I purchased them so I will paste it below:

"One rim is brand new and was replaced under wheel and tire insurance, as well as the OE tire. This tire has been mounted for less than 200 miles and is brand new. The other three wheels have the original tires with 6,000 miles and two track days. One of the tires is pretty much done (the front that was not replaced under wheel and tire insurance). The other two have some life since they were on the rear. Local pickup only available in the tri-cities (suburbs of chicago). "

I used his outdoor pic from the original post since it still perfectly applies.

Not willing to breakup the set
$1200 for the set
Thanks,
Mark

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD! FS Chicagoland: OEM Type R Wheels w/ OE Tires 6k miles 20190415_190135

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD! FS Chicagoland: OEM Type R Wheels w/ OE Tires 6k miles 20190415_190143

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD! FS Chicagoland: OEM Type R Wheels w/ OE Tires 6k miles 20190415_190235

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD! FS Chicagoland: OEM Type R Wheels w/ OE Tires 6k miles DE6A9958-6A4E-4F50-9250-D73FF2E1DF8E

OP
OP
Marky

Marky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag