• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD:FREE: 3/4th of A Kooltint Chrome Delete Kit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe EX
Country flag
I discovered today that putting on vinyl is satan’s work and I’m just going to get it done professionally. Purchased in glossy black for a 2019 coupe. I destroyed one of the pieces (remaining shown in pic), the others are untouched. I only ask you pay shipping (from Oregon) and be patient as I work nights so may not be able to get it out the same day.

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD:FREE: 3/4th of A Kooltint Chrome Delete Kit 80D8A06A-939E-4D56-81B6-310719542970
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You could always practice with your remaining bits and buy another kit. It might be cheaper than paying a shop ;)

Be like this guy

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I discovered today that putting on vinyl is satan’s work and I’m just going to get it done professionally. Purchased in glossy black for a 2019 coupe. I destroyed one of the pieces (remaining shown in pic), the others are untouched. I only ask you pay shipping (from Oregon) and be patient as I work nights so may not be able to get it out the same day.

80D8A06A-939E-4D56-81B6-310719542970.jpeg
Actually it wasn’t that hard at all. I got the same but for sedan and they give you some reasonable extra vinyl so you don’t have to line it up precisely

OP
OP
bonecrusher503
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe EX
Country flag
Actually it wasn’t that hard at all. I got the same but for sedan and they give you some reasonable extra vinyl so you don’t have to line it up precisely
I saw some people put it on just fine, but it’s cold where I live and I didn’t want to fumble with it for hours to get it right. I’m comfortable leaving this one to someone who has more experience than me.

Civic18

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si (Sold); 2021 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
Paid 55$ for a professional shop to do the chrome wrap. Tried to do it myself, but that was a big no no lol.

OP
OP
bonecrusher503
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe EX
Country flag
I purchased a precut one are they easy to install?
Many people on here have commented they it’s very easy. I personally did not find it as easy (to get really clean results). However, I also did it in a very cold, somewhat dimly lit garage simply because my free time is sparse and that’s what was available when I had the time. The common tips are: clean the area well with alcohol before application, go slow/be patient, having a heat gun helps to smooth out wrinkles/stretches, use good lighting.

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
To the Original poster. I purchased from Kooltint and had the same thing. In addition, the seller was very rude and provided poor customer service.

I recommend EVERYONE to NOT BUY from Kooltint.

Requesting a refund was like walking into someones personal issue.

Sent a replacement when it was not my request. Then, to respond saying I stretched it, and all this other jazz that basically implies I am the problem. Wants a thank you and says I am the only person to complain; when. I am just stating the issue and requesting a refund. Wants me to send it back for a refund. This led me to believe, he sent a replacement that I have not received or know (no tracking). I will gladly return the replacement, given a RMA or paid return shipping label. However, was only being told off.....

No professionalism and customer service and, was treated as I was the problem and not the defected product.

Update: Seller decided to provide a full refund, as they made a mistake and, thought I was a customer that owned a Tesla. Albeit, this still shows' questionable customer service and, lack of paying attention to details!

Buyers beware...
Sponsored

Last edited: