• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: SOLD. For Sale: FK8 Karcepts Rear Sway Bar

TheShadow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 Type R #00561, 2012 Civic Si, 2000 Civic CX Hatchback
Country flag
Selling my used Karcepts rear sway bar. I ran this bar for about 3,500 miles across about a year but never in the winter. The bar comes with everything including the original instructions. End links are all in good condition and no heim joints have any free play.

I purchased the bar when they were still offering the 5 hole arms, and will include those original arms as they have only exhibited minor wear. However, Karcepts has since issued revised replacement arms for for this kit that only have 4 holes which will also be included here. I never installed those arms so they are brand new, along with new internal hex screws to retain against the main bar and new nuts for the end links.

I left the mounting block retaining rings on the main bar as they are already centered, and the end links are still set to what I measured on my car - you should double check that they are the proper length for your car.

All together I am including the main bar with retaining rings installed, 4x arms (2x used and 2x brand new revised arms), 2x end links with the 4x end link spacers, 2x bar mounts and the 4x bolts that secure the mounts to the chassis.

Asking $300 since I’m selling with brand new arms and hardware. More than happy to quote shipping.

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD.  For Sale: FK8 Karcepts Rear Sway Bar F01331F6-549C-48D7-9EB5-C54D5F90ABCE
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD.  For Sale: FK8 Karcepts Rear Sway Bar 6FE57BAC-8051-47D8-9610-EA47A7F3F876
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD.  For Sale: FK8 Karcepts Rear Sway Bar 65E3FB07-2187-469C-A628-183FA9A1A32C
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD.  For Sale: FK8 Karcepts Rear Sway Bar 0BAC24B4-859E-4FFD-A0FD-6EA527351220
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD.  For Sale: FK8 Karcepts Rear Sway Bar A6244E11-6839-4CEB-85A8-8291FA995A37